• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 Worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Warlocke

I was wonder what Disney movie you'd think would make a good world. I personally would like to see a Lion King world in Kingdom Hearts 2. Also, a Sleeping Beauty world (only because Meleficent was cool in the first game lol). You can also post your thoughts on the already revealed worlds.

Z

Zackstorm

My gosh... How many times has this thread been made? It might just be me, but I think if you search, even just a smidgin, you'd find like 6+ threads just like this one. -.- There's just no teaching members to search before posting. *sigh*

JakeBlade

A lion king world would be good, but a Fatsia world , like demonolith said, would be awesome!

starry_eyed_hero

Yes yes, everybody wants a Lion King world, that's how it always is. That's how it's been in every one of these threads that's been made. Can somebody just come by and close this now.

Cool man

As in "Chilly"
Agree, Fantasia would be awesome... I have a theory, we fought Chernabog from the first Fantasia. Then I thought maybe we would fight the firebird from Fantasia 2000 in KH2. Had that in mind...

thebeautyofink

fantaisia and the jungle book would be awesome places to fight in kingdom hearts 2, i really hope these are some of the worlds they havnt told us about yet, i would also love to go to pride rock though too. the jungle book would be a better version of deep jungle and fantasia would be an upgraded wonderland.

shadow_heart91

California, but wants to live in Twilight Town
Website
www.myspace.com
Cool man said:
Agree, Fantasia would be awesome... I have a theory, we fought Chernabog from the first Fantasia. Then I thought maybe we would fight the firebird from Fantasia 2000 in KH2. Had that in mind...

I mentioned figting that giant bird in another thread like a month ago, I think that would be awesome. Maybe it will a final-world sub-boss like Chernabog was, and since its totally made of fire and lava, it would be a real challenge.

Lion King and Robin Hood are other two worlds I'd like to see.

XIII Order

I want a hall of President Lvl

Abraham Lincoln: I cannot tell a lie, i'm goona kick your A**!
Sora: Oh no it's Calvin Coolidge!

That was just a joke, I'm actually really excited to see Steamboat Willie!

ERD

Yeah! Lion King world rocks!!But there's going to be one in KH2 I wanna see that now!!!Hurry up KH2 you take to long!!*cries*

Fantasia would rock also.Hey wonder if they make a Bambi world...*shivers*

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
at lease there some decent robin hood and lion king fans out there. i just want to see both worlds.

Crimson Warlocke

I'm sure that everyone has heard that a site was told by Square-enix to take off the list of worlds that they had on it. So far, every world on that list has come true. First it was the Pirates world, the Steamboat Willie world, and now it's the Atlantica world. I believe the only world that was on that list and has yet to be revealed is the Lion King world. So, I think that there might actually be a Lion King World.

supercallo

that rocks, i hope there is a lion king world. there is alot of potential in the story and the pride lands would make a great world to roam, so many possiblites!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back