• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 Worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

starry_eyed_hero

In a Lion King world, do you think it should have any of the Lion King II characters in it? Like Zira, Kiara, or Kovu? Honestly, I hope to see Kovu somewhere in there, his adult form was definently the coolest looking lion from that movie. He looked just like Simba, but more evil-looking.

supercallo

if they do have a lion king world it should take place during the events of the original movie. but on a side note, another world that i would like to see in the game is the great mouse detective, it is already rumored, but i highly highly doubt it would make it in the game

Crimson Warlocke

starry_eyed_hero said:
In a Lion King world, do you think it should have any of the Lion King II characters in it? Like Zira, Kiara, or Kovu?

I don't think they should include the Lion King 2 characters. They would probably want to save those characters for another Kingdom Hearts game so that the world could be expanded. If they included the Lion King 2 characters, then Scar probably wouldn't be the main villian.

starry_eyed_hero

Crimson Warlocke said:
I don't think they should include the Lion King 2 characters. They would probably want to save those characters for another Kingdom Hearts game so that the world could be expanded. If they included the Lion King 2 characters, then Scar probably wouldn't be the main villian.
yes yes, true. :( but you gotta admit, seeing adult Kovu in it would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back