• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdom hearts 2 with something with it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i heard there was going to be something with kingdom hearts 2 when it releases. like a poster or a dvd. i forgot where i heard it. did you guys hear anything about that?

Little_Red

betch.
Yeah I heard, there was a thread on it yesterday. She got a bonus thing for it, some said it might be a strategy guide or something. Also that makes sense if there is a bonus disk considering the storyline is twice as long as the original.

adventchildkiori

Yeah 2 discs isnt actaully anything special, thats part of the game and all the people getting kh2 will have 2 discs, I think he/she is talking about any extras, yes, I heard there is a kh2 special edition, but I dont think anyone knows offically what comes with it.

surfer1593

i heard about two disks and the bonus we will re
STO1.gif

cieve with the game, sweet.

SoraInKH2

I heard about the 2-Disc thing a long time ago,that's nothing new.Maybe the thing that comes with it is like a preview of the KH anime(suppodly being made) or maybe a kh ring ?

E

Ecstacy

it's a strategy guide from what i heard. i dont use them so im just gonna get the plain kh2 :) whats reall funny is that we don't really know if there will be a special edition. if he/she ordered it online it could just be something they heard about and quickly made a pre-order form for it ;)

Brian

sorixed

Dattebayo!
SoraInKH2 said:
I heard about the 2-Disc thing a long time ago,that's nothing new.Maybe the thing that comes with it is like a preview of the KH anime(suppodly being made) or maybe a kh ring ?
can't be that idea of kh anime was canceled they didn't like the idea of goofy and donald fighting in a cartoon but i wish they did make it .

MDO2

two discs, thats a in first for the PS2......... awesome *shudder in anticipation*
hate to burst your bubble....but there are games with 2 discs on PS2 for example (only one comes to mind) Star Ocean 'till the End of Time has 2 discs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back