• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 Website ? ( NA )

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Grandia 3 is shipping in less then a week. ^^ Square Enix is concentrated on that right now. Afterwards, we will have KH2 Mania!

grim5.0

In Kingdom Hearts in other words the universe
since november guys then look at the jap. website they updated that a whole lot more 4 months before the game came out my point is there hiding something and they dont want us loyal kh fans to see b/c it will spoil us all even spoilers this is only a hypothosis

They'll upgrade it in the spring. Are you guys blind? (no offense) when you come in first into the site it says "Coming Spring 2006" Well I'm not sure if thats the game. But I'm 87% sure its the time where they upgrade the site.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
violent_anger said:
hey, when you insult slackers, you insult me!!!!!!!!!!
anyways, yeha, what monkeybutt said, probably busy with soemthing else

Let us slackers UNITE!
-----------------------------------------

maybe they're too busy doing other stuff....like KH2 stuff not KH2 websites stuff

U

utadarocks123

well i contacted square-enix wuth the live support and they said it will be updated in march yay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back