• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts 2......Too easy?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

Yeah, we'll be able to fight all 13. Org members at Castle Oblivion, or what you call arena. An about the easyness of kh2....well I guess it was kinda easy but I died alot. Mainly on Deymx ( stupid water clones), Xaldin ( He's way too cheap), Xighar, Saix, and Xemnas ( I died there because the controlls for Riku were way to messed up an I couldn't get to sora in time to revive him.)

I also died to Ground Shaker, and Sephey. But people don't forget in video games there are people who play them 24/7 or know as "Hardcore Gamers" an there's another one where they play games once per week this is called "Casual gamer" so yeah I'm Casual Gamer an kh2 was a bit hard for me. But kh was defintley harder.......oh an i bet some of you guys are lyin.................

Tsuki-chan

つきこ
Awards
KH2 was easier in my opinion than KH1 one, even on proud it didnt feel any harder. Though like some of you have said I too hope that KH2:FM is a hell of a lot more challenging.(sp?)
The only hard bosses for me in KH2 were Xigbar and Xaldin.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
KH2 was easy for the fact that there were too many scenes not enoght gameplay to be honest

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Yes, way to easy. Proud mode gave a slight chalenge, but overall, the game was just to easy. Beginner mode is a joke, and Standard mode is about the same. I hope KH2 Final Mix fixes this issue.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
So what if he's gay? He still pwns you.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Demyx maybe a weak in fighting but in Proud Mode, he totally kick Sora's butt! Especially if you didn't get to press triangle by the time he says "Re-Lax!"

Roxas-Sora

Kingdom Hearts 2 was way to short and way too quick to complete and the final battle was a peice of piss i only ever died once at that wasnt even a death it was not being able to complete something in time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back