• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2...the Zelda killer?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will Kingdom Hearts II out do Zelda: The Twilight Princess?

• Oh yeah! It's going to top Zelda.

Votes: 21 77.8%
  • No way! Zelda is going to have KH2 beat.

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Neither one is going to out do the other

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Kingdom Hearts II and Zelda:The Twilight Princess are both going to be coming out around the same time in the U.S. Both of them are epic fantasy adventures and they both seem to have a darker storyline for the main characters. But here's the question: Do you all think that Kingdom Hearts II will be more successful than Zelda: The Twilight Princess? Meaning do you think it will top Zelda in sells, reviews, and in overall popularity?

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
all i have to say is think of how many people have a PS2 and how many have a Gamecube. get what i'm trying to say?

DJFirewolf

I think the Playstation 2 fans will flock to KH2 and the Nintendo fans will flock to Zelda: TP, and there'll be some in the middle who DiZ will make choose, lol! :p

T

Tonytiger12811

WHO cares wat u say all ur sayin is a stupid opinion

U

understatement

kh 2 is a sequal so it has that against it but its not repetative like the zelda series id say its about consoles after that i meen not that many have both consoles
but my opioin would be kh2 is gona kick the livin sh1t out of LOZ__-tp

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
People with Gamecube will msot likely get Zelda, whilst PLaystation players will get KH2

Overall, Zelda has a larger fan-base, it seems like an overall better game, and has been around longer

blu ninjaz

kh is alot funner than Zelda. Plus for every update the new Zelda has gotten from the last 3-D Zelda, kh2 has gotten 10 updates form kh1. Oh, and kh2 has a better story, better control, better combat, cooler looking combat better/more cutscenes, better charactures and to top that, well, actually if a game can get better, please, enlighten me. Zelda may be old school fun, kh2 is new school fun, and dose a pretty damn good job at the fun part. Zelda may be fun, but if kh was a game that could have redicuously vast amount of sequels it would definitly replace Zelda. And besides, half of the charactures in kh2 could kick Link's fairy @$$!

T

Tonytiger12811

Wat Do U Think This Is A Kh2 Site!! Duh Thats Y Every1 Sayin That
Kh2 Is Better
If This Was A Zelda Site They Would Say Zelda Is Better

Ansem/Sephy

TheMuffinMan said:
Overall, Zelda has a larger fan-base, it seems like an overall better game, and has been around longer

Well maybe, but you have to . . . SATAN BE GONE! . . . there . . . feel bettter?

An-e-way, b4 KHI, I was in love with Zelda . . . and its villain (Ganon sucks!) but now . . . I refuse to even BUY Nintendo products . . . KH is much better, IMO. Oh, and Zelda fan-base has shrunk by about 45% since KHI came out. NOT a coincidence!

Ein harter und schmerzhafter Tod zu Irgendein Zelda Anhänger!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back