• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 the manga!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ateloriel

Ee~ As said on the khinsider home page, Tokyopop is going to release the KH2 manga! Yay~

So exciting! Haha... I can't wait for it.

It's going to be $9.99, 192 pages, and it's coming out on June 12 of 2007! That's not /that/ long of a time to wait. xD

I

The Show Must Go On
gah, kh2 manga will probably suck like the other manga... wait! that means pictures of my axel! i need a link to this read onling thingie!

OmegaRaptor

gah, kh2 manga will probably suck like the other manga... wait! that means pictures of my axel! i need a link to this read onling thingie!

there are already some very sexy pictures of axel in the com manga. y would kh2 be any diff? also i like the kh manga. the actual kh ones aren't that good but i think it'll get better. i do however like the com manga. shows u A LOT more of the org and how they act. i mainly enjoy it because u get to see beautiful drawings of people like axel and zexion and they look slightly diff but r great. i cant wait for this one for some nice roxas pics. but wholey crap june...

Balla

The mangas soo rock i loooove them!!!!!!!!!! and thats sooo awsome yay!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back