• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 Sora and Kairi Spirit of Halloween Costumes Now Available...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Been seeing this around the interwebs but not on KHInsider so I decided to come here either ruin your day or make your day much better...jury is still out on which of those this does.

b3jrpnlc66lz.jpg

01365428-a
01365436-a

yoY3MdBCwTyQEywUHOKZ1SbbTm_wqI5LXM7KJjcM070.jpg

Kingdom Hearts Costumes - Spirithalloween.com

Chrissy-Teigen-Golden-Globes-Cry-Face-GIF-Pictures.gif

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
The outfits look actually good, but the wigs...
...the hair of the dude in the first pic...
I...
6830248a6084545db73389d9b5361fed.gif

Yea

Soldier

Awards
Not gonna lie, these look pretty good, and reasonably priced too! Definitely better than Amazons whopping price of 99 USD for Sora's KH 2 outfit.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Well, they did pay attention to detail...Kairi's outfit even comes with her wristbands...
The wigs are hideous, mostly because they're so 983594 percent obviously wigs, shining bright and all. The Sora wig (not that drawn-on shit he has in the first pic lol) is actually styled pretty well, but this glittery touch...

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Why even put wigs on them when they're not even remotely trying.... I wonder what the models are thinking. Probably never even heard of KH. Also, this just makes me realise once again how awful Kairi's dress is lol

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Pros: Kingdom Hearts is becoming more mainstream so more affordable products are being made like this.
Cons: Kingdom Hearts is becoming more mainstream so more affordable products are being made like...this...

The keyblades are only $25 each (Destiny's Embrace is cool), probably lightweight too, so good props for anyone looking to not spend a ton to lug a heavy one around conventions or ruin your walls swinging around the house.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Why even put wigs on them when they're not even remotely trying.... I wonder what the models are thinking. Probably never even heard of KH. Also, this just makes me realise once again how awful Kairi's dress is lol

Still wondering what they were thinking.
"Hmmmmmmmmmmm, we gave this character shining red hair, I wonder what dress color would go best with it."
"PINK!"
"That's totally eye canc-"
"PIIIINK SHE A GIRL SHE NEED PINK LOL"

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
fuck the outfit but bless whoever is releasing that dope kingdom key. all I ever wanted out of this fandom besides kh3

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Pros: Kingdom Hearts is becoming more mainstream so more affordable products are being made like this.
Cons: Kingdom Hearts is becoming more mainstream so more affordable products are being made like...this...
*holds up microphone*

Me: "So Kingdom Hearts, how does it feel to have finally become mainstream?"

KH: "It burns!"

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
*holds up microphone*

Me: "So Kingdom Hearts, how does it feel to have finally become mainstream?"

KH: "It burns!"

If I could give you rep, I totally would. That was hilarious and totally made my evening. <3

On a more serious note, I admire the quality in Kairi's Kingdom Hearts 2 outfit. I think the wig isn't all that bad, but the outfit itself is something I would've wanted if I were fourteen years old again. Always wanted to dress up as a kingdom hearts character. Nice to see Kingdom Hearts is steadily becoming more popular out there.

Rosebudx

Awards
I actually really love the Kairi costume especially, but I'm disappointed in the sizing. I don't know if all the bigger sizes simply sold out immediately or what, but I haven't been able to find it in anything larger than a Medium. Sad day.

Sonicfan2525

Awards
Costumes aside, I NEED that Destiny's Embrace keyblade! It's actually really accurate and well done aside from one of the flower's being the wrong color (it's blue instead of purple) and it's a bit shorter than it is in game. Thankfully you can buy the keyblades separate.

KeySpyMaster

Awards
Website
www.khdatabase.com
I don't know if it's just me, but I really don't like these. They're just poor quality, super fake-looking. And, as someone mentioned, the actors are doing a poor job, too. Or maybe my expectations are too high for a Halloween costume.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't know if it's just me, but I really don't like these. They're just poor quality, super fake-looking. And, as someone mentioned, the actors are doing a poor job, too. Or maybe my expectations are too high for a Halloween costume.

I'm sure they weren't aiming for Cospa-quality costumes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back