• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 Single Segment speedrun by me.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel Ryman

The Puppy ?Jester?
Speed Demos Archive - Kingdom Hearts II

Comments I wrote here for those who don't feel like reading them there.

Author's comments:
First things first, got to thank those who helped, starting with those that run this site.
  • Mikwuyma
  • Radix
  • Nate
  • DJGrenola
Next are those that aided me in my run.
  • Spikevegeta: For his Beginner Mode run to help make me want to do this as well as some of the stategies.
  • Essentia: For her FFIII/FFVI single segment for telling me that its possible with such games.
  • Everyone else in the KH2 Speedrun thread who's name I cannot remember cause I'm too tired and exhausted right now because of the run and finals: Cheering me on and not giving up on me.
Welcome to what is now the LONGEST single segment run on SDA with the video timing over 5 hours(Time is 4:52 at the final hit, over 5 due to ending).
This run took months, way longer than I planned due to life things such as work and school.
Without some of the mistakes, sub 4:50 is possible, though you need to be pretty lucky. Some of my battles went well, and others (COUGHSAIXCOUGH) didn't.
A few highlight moments.
  • The first Mystery thing when playing as Roxas.
  • Thresholder and Possessor battle
  • Shadow Stalker battle
  • Hostile Program battle
  • Storm Rider battle
  • Xaldin Battle(PWNED)
  • Grim Reaper(Went better than half of mine)
  • Experiment battle
  • Jafar battle(I always do well in this one.....though I did screw up in the end)
  • And the first Xemnas battle(The very beginning is pure PWN)
I'd include the Saix battle, but that was the worst one I've ever done somehow(Without dying I mean).
If you have questions or comments, either PM me, post in the KH2 Speedrun thread, or contact me via MSN (axel_ryman AT hotmail DOT com).
Will I redo this? Maybe. If someone can urge me to redo it, I'll do better...I hope.

I plan on putting it up on Youtube soon for those who don't want to download the run.

Axel Ryman

The Puppy ?Jester?
Nope no cheats. The site doesn't like cheating at all. As for it being done in a short time, its only the required stuff, which isn't much, and abuse of Limits/Drives/anything that deals massive damage.

TrueRoxas527

Wow, you rock. I know I'm not allowed to lie but I have completed the necessities in KH2, but I've done it in about 7 hours and (let me check...) 30 minutes.

Axel Ryman

The Puppy ?Jester?
Yes I did, thats one reason why the time is so low, and its required by the site.

TrueRoxas527

You are truly awesome, and I only watched the scenes that I really liked, other than that, I skipped them all. But still, you rock!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back