• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdom hearts 2 selling!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

native_lova_boy

Hey guy's whats goin' on? been a while since I posted a thread, so here it goes

Do you think KH2 will set records in north america? (most sold video games?) will it possibly surpass Final Fantasy 7? or will it sell go but not a record? get back at me people:)

P.S. sorry if this was posted already! :D

Juicyboix12

Awards
I'm not sure =P

lolkh4.jpg

Crystal-sora-sig-V1.gif

Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUeQCXTLJhI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h2AqrtgZLU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w55mmvRF8Y

Lunar Knight

American Person
Didn't KH sell more in the U.S. than Japan? I have a feeling it will be a flashback of the KH sales-surpassing Japan's sales (If that's right).

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
It will and it will be awesome to see that happen, it will also have moved the most LE strat guides in history

a day.

EDIT: Ignoring my two word post.. I do think it will surpass FF7.. But FF7 has been out for years. So it might not... It could. But it would have to sell over 2 billion copies.

UnknownEnigma

i heard if it wasnt for us there wouldnt have been more ot the kh but i think i heard wrong...anyways alls i now is it will have either great or awesome or something awesomely positive ext to it

Karasu-sama

No doubt it'll be up there in sales, but FF7 is FF7. That's a very special standard, and meaning no disrespect to the awesomeness of KH2, but it ain't gonna sell THAT well.

BraveryOfAChild

I believe that Kingdom Hearts 2 will succeed, if Square-Enix keeps up their good work. It will surpass FF games, and plus. We all know Kingdom Hearts 2 will be mark as greatest hits, cause my friend who works in Gamestop said that they have a list of over 450,000 from all over United States that reserved the game..

B

Blood Aeon

native_lova_boy said:
Hey guy's whats goin' on? been a while since I posted a thread, so here it goes

Do you think KH2 will set records in north america? (most sold video games?) will it possibly surpass Final Fantasy 7? or will it sell go but not a record? get back at me people:)

P.S. sorry if this was posted already! :D

No. While it may seem hyped and popular, that's a perception warped by your interaction with this forum. It won't set records.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back