• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 secret ending specifications

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raynax

ok here is the English version of the secret ending http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlbrQLhNKzI&search=Kingdom hearts 2 secret ending

there are many things that intrigue me on this clip

1) The Keyblade is said to hold phenomenal power. One legend says its wielder saved the world, while another said he wrought chaos and ruin upon it. I must know what this Keyblade is. A key opens doors. -Ansem Report 9

This could, in fact, be the memory of Xehanort because he wrote it. I'll get into that later It also can mean that the 3 knights were the good guys trying to kill the shadow, or vice versa

2)The thing the first knight was standing on: I think its a gummy ship and he got to the world on it

3)The genders: The 1st knight is defenitly male, the 2nd female. Many people think the 3rd is a boy but I will have to disagree. Her shoulders are very narrow, which is a very girly trait, I also see the figure and a girlish walk in the 3rd one as well

4)the crossroads: the crossroads definitly represent Light, Dark, Twilight, and Present the shadow is the present keyblade wielder

5)The Keyblade Grave: this one is the wierdest. All the keyblades besides the 3 in the middle DON'T HAVE KEYCHAINS. throughout KH1 KH CoM and KH2 all the keyblades shown have a keychain attatched, which leads me to believe that the keyblades either don't exist or are fake

6)Master of Keyblade. Maybe the master is the shadow wielding the keyblade of present

7)The lost two. this one prob won't be revealed untill untill the game is released, but maybe Sora and Riku?

8)Memory of Xehanort ok you know the intro scene in kingdom hearts? where the stuff fades into those tiny particles? this happened to the ship which means that this whole vid CAN BE the memory of xehanort!

9)Chasers The new KH3 enemy? maybe when the soul is released from nobodys when they are destroyed

10)Keyblade War maybe this is the end of the keyblade war. all the wielders died and only their keyblade remained? maybe the Keychain represents the Keyblade Wielders Life. so when they die their keyblade is there without the chain

11)It all began by... birth by sleep I think this represents Sora Sleeping and him being... reborn. I was thinking, maybe this all happened in the past and its now happening again in the future. think about it, Somebody that weilded the keyblade had his memorys changed, Xehanort was connected to the wielder and now he had those dreams like Roxas did, explaining why the gummy ship faded all particle-y

I'll edit when I think of more. Please tell me your thoughts

BULLETPROOF

cool i guess, my short theory is that those three were sora,riku and kairi ... and when it showed the first guy in armor and it showed a reflection or something of him into himself ... that would probably be roxas .... i just beat the game and dont no much about it so ... meh ....

edit : oh and when it showed the 3 keyblades .. to me it looked like there were two and the other was riku's weapon ....

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
ok BULLRTPROOF for the last time... those three knights AREN'T Sora Riku and Kairi, want proof here is part from a interview with Nomura

Who are the 3 armoured people?
Those 3 are completely new people who haven't shown up at all. In fact, I've already thought of their names. Back when I was making that movie, I only had their settings but now I've even drawn their faces to give myself a clearer image of them.

heres a link if you don't believe me
http://www.kh2.co.uk/?page=NI/KH2U

Kereton Arindale

My theory: (noted I only covered the keyblade war)

The 3 knights are obviously from each realm: Light, darkness, and twilight.

Keyblade War: This is what I'm mainly focusing on. At the beginning it said one wielder brought chaos while the other wielder saved the world. I also thought of an Ansem report stating that Xehanort found a way to manufacture heartless (the ones that had the heartless symbol on them...correct me if I'm wrong). I was thinking that the keyblade master who brought chaos upon the worlds wanted more people with the keyblade to save the worlds from the darkness. However, making more than the three keyblades throws everything out of balance...in other words, chaos. I'm thinking that keyblade master created keyblade "clones". As Raynax said, I'm thinking that the sign that can tell the keyblades apart is that the fake keyblades have no keychain.

Furthermore, I'm thinking that the keyblade master who brought chaos upon these worlds fought with the other two rightful keyblade masters and it triggered a huge war. With some "fake" keybladers following the keyblade master that "cloned" the keyblade while others sought balance and teamed up with the other two keyblade masters. There was a huge battle that was solved when the keyblades unleashed their true power and destroyed all of the replicas, but in turn destroying the masters themselves...but it re-established balance with only three rightful keyblade masters. The three knights, after many years (with the keyblades looking rusted and worn-down), became the next three keyblade masters when they discovered the three true keyblades.

With chaos still in the other worlds...it created a pathway between the worlds similar to what darkness did...allowing passage between them. So the three knights can travel to the different worlds and re-establish peace in a gummi ship type thing.

Only a theory...please don't flame me for this. Thanks.

Last edited:

B-ry 3

i think all those theories on the texts in the secret ending are good but i think that the "lost 2" was talking about the 2 keyblades that the shadow figure looks like hes holding not sora and riku and i think that the thing that disappears is xemnas dragon ship thats what it looks like to me

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
That's my first time seeing the english version of that Video. It makes a little more sense. Good theory by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back