• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts 2 protest

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

suvre

Hi im here to announce an un-official protest for the release

this has been done before to thq to put the new wrestling game into a psp game format and its on it now so heres the protest rules

1. please just put ur username in here plus ur name and address the country and your email address

2.this is for a english version of the game withough extras to be realeased earleir and if they want another version to be realeased with extras than release it later.

ok so then lets start this information will be sent to square-enix inc and square-soft

suvre
(You shouldn't give out to much information online... -GTX)

Last edited by a moderator:

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
ok.....nah. It'll get here soon enough, you just need something fun to blow off the time. I have NFL and NASCAR, plus several other things. You just need something to do in the meantime...just be patient.

Mr.SpaceShipDriver

CARDBOARD CUP HOLDERS
this is dumb..why because if the game comes out early its gonnabe un-finished and rushed on..probally making it bad...i sugest a modclose this. theres no point in this. S-E has better time than looking at a small forums here.and the damn games coming out in 2-3 months....we've waited for 3-5 years...we can handle 2 more months or so.

S

suvre

aaaahhhhhhhh fine whatever close it i guess u people just dont want it faster like i do

and to be honest i have waited like 4-5 years and am sick of waiting

Mr.SpaceShipDriver

CARDBOARD CUP HOLDERS
suvre said:
aaaahhhhhhhh fine whatever close it i guess u people just dont want it faster like i do

and to be honest i have waited like 4-5 years and am sick of waiting

you can wait longer.....do something to keep you paitent....watch naruto :)

trust me everyone heres been waiting to. youre not the only one

Last edited:

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Not that Square Enix would actually release the game earlier including a couple of glitches that still needed to be worked out because 5 KHI members max couldn't wait.

Besides, we don't allow the encouragement of giving out addresses on here. :3

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back