• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts 2 poster!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

marafi

does anyone have any ideas? I really want to get the drive form posters! I mean like they wouldnt have it as wallpaper if they knew that it would be a poster! man this is very annoying trying to find it!

Crona Tronic

heartofdreams said:
i'd love to get a poster on kh2, i really do have to get one sometime. but i wonder if you can get one specially made from somewhere, i'm sure it's possible right?

yeah... I'm sure there's a printer out there that can print UBER wide and long. My guess is that the paper is expensive, cuz thats a special kind of paper.

as for you... no ideas, sorry.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i got some posters out of a egm magazine. it was a special it had four pictures on it. one was sora in regular clothes with donald and goofy beside him then there was them in the tron outfit, then there was one in the timeless river clothes , then the halloween town outfit. i have it on my wall in my room now.

marafi

i got some posters out of a egm magazine. it was a special it had four pictures on it. one was sora in regular clothes with donald and goofy beside him then there was them in the tron outfit, then there was one in the timeless river clothes , then the halloween town outfit. i have it on my wall in my room now.
Did anyone get them online? Or even the shop thats not in america but in europe? EGM magaxine? Never heard of that magazine! I must find the drive posters! I will find it! People help me out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back