• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 Overrated?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KH2 is overrated?

• Yes

Votes: 31 41.3%
  • No

Votes: 44 58.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

k99y77

Awards
do you think KH2 is a little overrated because of all the good reviews like

1UP = A+
Gamespot = 8.7 out of 10
Play Magazine = 9.5 out of 10
Game Informer = 9 out of 10
Famitsu = 39 out of 40
GameRankings = 87%

Raebus

Yes, i think it's fairly overrated. It doesn't deserve most of those high scores but that's just my opinion. :)

why dont people like kh2? a lot of people complain about it and i really just want to know y because it was MY favorite kh game(i dnt have bbs yet) i loved the epic battles and i LOVED the story line more than anything,it was the first time i got introduced to organization 13, i just love love love kh2!!!!!!!!

Dr_Mario64

The main trouble I have is the battle system. It was way too easy. The player was just spoiled with reaction commands that practically won the battle for you. The summons and magic are both useless. I think I used maybe one of each the entire game. If you used a limit attack you were pretty much guaranteed a win. BBS is better so far with a lot more strategy and a lot less hand holding. I'm currently playing as Ven and I can say from experience that the first battle with Vanitas was far from easy even with Mickey.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Very overrated. The game it self is good, with alot of wow moments. But it lacked alot of the things that made the series great in the first place. The story is no where as good as the original or Chain of Memories. And it's not that much darker then the other games in the series honestly. The only saving grace for the game is combat, which is also a problem in it's own way. The game is far too easy. I found myself thinking around The World That Never Was, it can't be over all ready. Out of all the reviews posted, I'd say the Gamespot and GameRankings one are the most fitting.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
But we all know that game magazines'/companies' don't matter. A general consensus from fans who have bought and played the game determines a game's quality, so I'd say KH2 is the exact opposite of overrated.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
"Overrated"? Around here KH2 seems to pretty much be considered trash.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I like the game a lot. The combat was too easy, but I didn't have many expectations, because I did not really want to know much about it before it came out and stuff. I think the scores should be taken down like 1 or 2 points, but no more, so a little bit over-rated. That's my say in the matter.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
It's not overrated, rather it's more underrated. The reason why it receives so much bashing is because it did not live up to the lofty expectations. People expected it to be better than KH1. KH1 is a better game, BUT KH2 can hold its own.

RoxSoxKH

It's not overrated, rather it's more underrated. The reason why it receives so much bashing is because it did not live up to the lofty expectations. People expected it to be better than KH1. KH1 is a better game, BUT KH2 can hold its own.
What this guy said owo
Verbatim...

Raebus

Don't alot of people generaly agree that it's too easy? Not to mention other reasons. So I'd say it wasn't due to the fans expecting a better game, more because they can't help noticing the flaws and annoying things about it.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
I'm going to say this in my own little way.

Kingdom Hearts II is the cesspit of the series, that should be drowned in the darkest depth of the sea and to drag down 358/2 Days with it. I also wish in my sleep that Kingdom Hearts would be retconed after Chain of Memories and that the battle system to be... uhh, put into more effort. Otherwise, I hate Kingdom Hearts II with a passion and I do not care if the fanbase tell me otherwise or whether the usual morons tell me "You're hating on KHII too much"

Kingdom Hearts II is shit. It's an average button masher game without the charm.

A

Artorius Rex

KHII was horrible. There's no sugar-coating it. Even Days arguably had better content at least when it came to weaving a story or when it came to game-play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back