• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 Novel - The Destruction of Hollow Bastion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterx1220

A new Novel has now been announced by Square-Enix, although there is no cover picture of the Novel yet, it has been confirmed by their calender

The release date of this Novel is set for July 14th 2006.

which can be seen here

http://www.square-enix.com/jp/calendar/

COOL CAN'T WAIT TO READ IT

Edit: got info from kh-vids.net

KeybladeStriker

Awards
Was there a book before this one? And is it only going to be in Japanese? Plus, when I click on that link I don't know what it says cuz its in Japanese. Sorry about all this!! Im just a little confused....

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
KeybladeStriker said:
Was there a book before this one? And is it only going to be in Japanese? Plus, when I click on that link I don't know what it says cuz its in Japanese. Sorry about all this!! Im just a little confused....
Well..I found the link about it and it told me nothing..only the price and how to buy it(which i couldnt really read for it was all in Kanji)...but is there a book before this one...>_>..I wanna know now...*Damnit back to the SE website*..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back