• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts 2 mistakes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Final Fantasy

Plz post all the kingdom hearts 2 mistakes that u have relised!

im kingdom hearts 2 i descoverd a few mistakes but im not sure if its just me.

when sora was in hollow bastion and he needed the pasword for Tron. it was the princess. now that pasword was writen lyk 20 years ago by ansm's aprentace ect.
But Kairi wasnt born then right. shes only lyk 15.
so she couldnt of been a princess.

another one wich i wasnt sure but its worth saying is, did all of organisation 13 die?
i think there was a few left but im not sure.

plz post any mistakes that u know!
thx all

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
How do we know that the password was written 20 years ago? It was probably written like 10 years ago, we would not know. Besides Xehanort probably new that Kairi had a chance at being a princess of heart, so he probably put her name as the seventh princess.

All of the organization 13 members did die, well not really died, but in sense they all lost their hearts when they were human. We just was not informed about the others. But the same thing most likely happened.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Spoiler Spoiler Show

This should be moved to the spoiler section.

heartofRiku

When you are doing the search for the 7 wonders in twilight town there is, I think 2 spelling errors. In the American version there is. The mispelled bag. Zexion is the only possible Orginazation member who is possibly alive. He's the only one we don't actually see die. The screen goes black when he gets attacked by the Riku replica. I have a thing about death in moves, vieo games, and other forms of entertainment. If you don't see them die, then chances are they are still alive. The only person who knows is Nomura. There are a lot of things about Zexion that brings up a lot of questions and that's why I don't believe he's dead.

krazyaznsyco

i think donald's fire is repeated twice in the description of donald's fire. and that some words are missing when sephiroth talked. i dont remember which time he talked but some words were missing.

Little_Red

betch.
wisdom form had the master form X on his shoulders instead of the flames.

that is the only one I can think of at the current moment..but also in the goddess of fate tornament I think sometimes Sora stands like a T (with his arms straigh out and his legs close together)...other then that I got nothing

NEO9011

The only ones I noticed were the misspellings of the Org members previous names in one of the ansem reports and when you go up to a hookbat it says on reaction command button "Bat Ram" (i think...) but in the journal it says the name of the move is "bat battery". I really don't care about those small mistakes, because the only mistake I found was the difficulty. WHY S-E, WHY??!!

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
That they never explained how Ursula returned. And a couple words misspelled and the subtitles sometimes ended before the character stops talking. And the Widom form having Xs and Master having flames. Unless, they decided to change the style for the clothes. But I believe Zexion is dead and should stay dead, I think Organization XIII Should just die! They should have a sequel of Kingdom Hearts that has a new storyline, not continuing to answer questions!

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Faults:
  • How riku did the same "mistake" twice.
  • Lack of eloboration on why the org are evil
  • Lack of eloboration on what happened in COM
  • Lack of a solid plot
  • No real transtion from KH:COM to KHII, it just sorta happened
  • Lack of real character devolpment, outside of riku, but riku just turned emo, and not actually advanced any.
  • No need for magic
  • No need for drive
  • No need for summons
  • Most battles consist of hitting "X" till everything in the screen is gone
  • Most characters just grew in height, and not in responsiblity or in character

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Uh... The events with Ansem's apprentace only took place 11 years before KH1. Kairi was alive. They explained how everyone returns VERY well if you pay attention. When Sora did what ever he did in KH1 he returned the order and balance to the world. All the worlds that were destroyed and all the hearts lost to the heartless where returned.

I don't think there is any mention about Sora and Ursala so you can't ASSUME they don't remember each other. The whole point of Atlantis was a mini-game. It wasn really cannon to the story.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Zexion's death is unknown.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
You know what really blew my mind, how Hollow Bastion changed. I mean, it was a floating castle with water everywhere, and now it's a town with two castles and all the water went away. And why are there two castles, never figured that out.

And another thing I hated about KH2 is Kairi. I loved the younger Kairi, but the new one annoys me.

Complex1225

That's because they were at Villian's Vale, and at the time, it was surrounded by water to keep people out as well as the fact that we never go to Villian's Vale, but we see what it has become (the castle shown in the Dark Depths is where we visited in KH/CoM). During KH2, we are in Radiant Garden, the residential part of the level formerly known as Hollow Bastion

skasnotdead87

the thing I didn't like that wasn't EXACTLY a fault was the fact that only a year had passed but yet everyone seemed to hit puberty and grow 2 feet within a year.:thumbdown:

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
There weren't many flaws that bothered me. These are a few that just came to mind:

Atlantica would have been better if it had a battle system
The censorship made it less appealing
There was no soft reset
The game is far too simplistic
They casted Mena Suvari as the voice of Aerith
Lack of puzzels
Worlds were both small and linear
The camera was a little to far away from Sora(compared to the first)
Not very much info on Organization XIII.
Hardly any reference of Riku, Kairi, Roxas, Namine, or Diz
All events that occured in COM were completely shunned for the main plot.
Keyblades weren't that great

That is all I can think of right now.

bhk4

the thing I didn't like that wasn't EXACTLY a fault was the fact that only a year had passed but yet everyone seemed to hit puberty and grow 2 feet within a year.:thumbdown:

i agree i eamn its been a year and riku looks like 19 and kairi justs looks way older and more mature compared to the first one and sora just a got a little bigger and less childish -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back