• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 just got hacked

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

suvre

thats right i just hacked kh2 with a black market software called Hackerz

anyway i found some good info heres what there is

there is actually a english trial burried deep within the game

nothing good but ill try and burn it to a disc and send it to someone if they want

in kh1 there was much information burried in it like the beta trial with disney castle that was playable well in kh2 there was a small hidden thingy wich just let u play a small portion of roxas's story in english yay\

and there is some other things that in tinkered with like i used a program called code-swap wich besides destorying your game (i have loads of copies caused i burned it like 50 times so i could mass distribute it in a garage sale lol thats a good way to get $200 hahhahaha $50 each wowo

anywho a program called code-swap wich is soemtimes used in many games (kh2 uses it aswell) anyway its used to mainly change the characters anyway i have a kh2 game wich has permanetly bhk as main character (in cutscenes its sora) but in gamplay its sora aswell but with a bhk skin

also i have a game with mickey as the main character by using a program called code-freeze wich freezes the changed code to stay the same all the time so its so sik to play as mickey all the time of course it has its down side like not changing keyblades and also the ever changing costumes of mickey (from org to normal) wich can cause some annoyance

but its fun like that

i have also got all of the old keyblades with code-swap wich was easy aswell u just duplicate the code for the normal keyblade and then add the skin of the other blades to it and thats how my mickey has got the oblivion aswell as the golden one

of course square-enix would be a bitch and totally destroy the code for riku like heres some codes for characters

sora1-00012458@#1 (example)

but rikus one is like

riku4-3463577939583@$%^E%$#^%%^$#

wich is supposedly (too complicated to put into it

beacuase riku is so diffrent from everyone else in the game but i have had some luck with some other characters like kh1 sora anyone lol

and with code freeze i have a game where i am forever in valor form with unlimited drive thank you gameshark and a remix of unlimited magic yay anyway beacuase of the small glitch in the game u can see him in his valor for aswell

but by far the coolest is the final form freeze wich means i am always an overpowered freak in final form wich is awesome but donald and goofy are totally gone for the game but they suk anyway

so yeah stay tuned for some more hacked skillz and if u live in austrlia and what the english demo just contact me

E

Eclipse

woaaaa man. that's awesome you need to give hacker tutorials or sumn, lol.

Cannie

u copied kingdom hearts 2, thats jst not good, u cnt copy a sacred game such as that

Hokage

Banned
Awards
I'm pretty sure this is illegal. Burning games to sale I believe is illegal. I believe I speak for the majority of the KHI staff that we do not condone in any way any illegal action of selling Square-Enix products without permission from Square. Just wanted that to be known.

Anyways. I find it very hard to believe that you truly *hacked* the game. But meh who knows. Anyways I'm going to request that this thread be closed. All the illegal-ness is irking me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back