• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdom hearts 2 japenese special

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mubikey

What if they make a kingdom hearts 2 within extra good stuff like Kingdom Hearts Final Mix??? That would be bought really fast at the stores or on ebay cause it would only be sold in Japan.

C

cam ron 77

They only made final mix because of an accident anyway.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
DONT DOUBLE-POST!!!!!!!!!!!.....like cam ron 70 something said..it was only made by accident..so no worries...

splatt

Bronze Member
Somewhere over the rainbow. (Kansas or rather...No
WonderngKeyblade said:
SE made final mixes for a bunch of their games

You realize what a Final Mix is don't you? It's where they take all the extras and deleted stuff that wasn't in the origional game and slap it back in place. Usually this is for good selling games. So you could technically call the making of a Final Mix an accident as they never intended to use the stuff beforehand.

Mike-sama

I would be Happy If there is a Final Mix for KH2.

I already bought Final Mix for KH, and I liked it very much. The Final Mix is the same as the international Version of the Final Fantasy Series. So I hope there will be a Final Mix 2.

The Final Mix is with English Speeking, so you can understand the most things.

RenoTurk

cam ron 77 said:
They only made final mix because of an accident anyway.

How can they make this game by accident? what do you meant by that then?

Dark Keyblader

the way i heard was when we got KH we got extra stuff the Japaneese didnt like Ice giant Sephroith you get the picture. Anyway they decided to remake it and add there own stuff in such as the fight scene between Cloud and sephy and new keyblades and stuff.

imasecretadmirer

Dark Keyblader said:
the way i heard was when we got KH we got extra stuff the Japaneese didnt like Ice giant Sephroith you get the picture. Anyway they decided to remake it and add there own stuff in such as the fight scene between Cloud and sephy and new keyblades and stuff.

thats what i heard also, like the japanese public wasnt very appreciative of being cut out of all this goodness, so SE re-released the game, final mix-ilized:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back