• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 issues?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas yomi

yeah its his final form in the air when he throws me up and when he spins around with his ethereal blades

Last edited:

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Yeah. Like I said, they changed the timing and a lot of people feel they broke it. I wish I had a better strategy, but my Once More strategy is all that's ever worked for me.

Last edited:

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
how do you unlock the lingering will boss fight on proud mode?

Beat the game, and save after the credits. You'll get a new Episode after you return to the map. The same goes for Mushroom No. 1, minus the part about the new episode.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Ah, yes, sorry, I had bad information. You do in fact have to beat every world, including Space Paranoids, 100 Acre Wood, and Atlantica.

Keep in mind that you may have to beat the game again after clearing them, but hopefully not.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Ugh, that's too bad.

If you plan on playing it, be aware that Birth By Sleep does the same thing, three times, one for each folder. Before clearing any of the folders, you'll want to make sure you have everything you need to unlock the final episode and, if you want, the secret episode. Unless you're willing to clear the folder again, I mean.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
That's good then, hope you don't/didn't have trouble with Xemnas again.

Vanitas yomi

oh I was wondering what level should I be to fight the data battles?

and this is for bbs but how do I unlock no heart and armor of the master

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
oh I was wondering what level should I be to fight the data battles?

99. And synth some Strength Ups. I mean, if you feel ready, go for it, but let's be serious: they're murder.

and this is for bbs but how do I unlock no heart and armor of the master

You have to be Arena Level 28 for Armour of the Master, and 30 for No Heart. Because reaching Level 30 requires beating every arena match, you're going to have to have cleared the game with all three characters to get it. You may find that reaching Level 28 has similar difficulties, but I can't remember for certain.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
I personally think that level 99 is overkill for datas. You wouldn't need to rely much on strategy then.

Xemnas, Xigbar, Lexeaus, Zexion, Saix, Axel, Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, Larxene are very doable even in level 1 because of how much you can exploit from them. Great way to farm stat ups as well.

Farm Guard Ups with Saix, summon Peter Pan at the very start, jump and double combo, repeat. He can't even land a single move on you till the end.

Farm Magic Ups with Axel, reflect + full land combo + hi-potion, do his first Reaction Command only, repeat. And reflect throughout his Desperation Move.

Farm Larxene for Lost Illusions. Reflega + Final Form Genie/Stitch her till the screen turns dark, use Donald's Comet and watch her die.

Farm AP Ups with Luxord. Demyx is easier but longer. Skip all his games with a reflect in his face then combo. Glide away till he starts a new game and repeat. When he turn into cards, flip the clock card first then him and combo. When he has around 20% time gauge left, use Trinity Limit, elixer, follow up Trinity Limit, and with your restored MP, Trinity Limit again, elixer, follow up....till he dies. Won't even need to play his final game if you have bad timing. I think Limit Form's Ether+Ars Arcanum spam prevents his final game as well. Though you should really play it if you are good, since winning gets his HP to 1.

I prefer synthesizing Power Ups since I don't use my materials for the above. But for Xemnas first form, guard his attack and full combo, repeat. When he run up the building, use the third Reaction Command and finish him. Final form, dodge his attack and slide up to him and reflect/reflect+combo. He grabs you, enter Session. Guard his lasers and combo when he finished the chain of attacks, Session if necessary.

Personally, I have a tougher time facing the Cavern of Remembrance at low levels than the Data battles......

Last edited:

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Because Vexen is often moving, and because the clone Sora is going to be on your tail quite often, I find it to be very helpful to remove Combo Pluses and to use Negative Combo, so that you get to your combo finishers (Guard Break and Explosion) as fast as possible. Use Finishing Plus to get both finishers: Guard Break will be good for damaging Vexen and his shield, and Explosion will often catch clone Sora.

You should try to stay out of the cloning circle as well as possible, but you can't do much to stop clone Sora from happening. I recommend you ignore him as much as you can, use mobility skills to chase Vexen.

Whenever possible, switch to either Wisdom Form, and use Fire, or Final Form, and use either Fire or attacks as appropriate to the situation. Wisdom Form may be the better choice, it's what other people seem to recommend.

Vanitas yomi

oh how do you get final form? I have two become one and use five drives but I keep getting anti form

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
The easiest way to do it is to equip the Two Become One Keyblade, which will give you 50% odds of turning to Final Form every time you transform. The other 50% of the time, you'll turn into AntiForm, but this is still the easiest way (heck, if you don't have the AntiForm achievement, you might get it too!). Go to the Cerberus Cup, where your Drive Gauge will recover at lightning speed, and spam Valour form until it shows up.

If you want to do it the old fashioned way, I still recommend going to Cerberus and using Valour Form, it'll just take a bit longer and the odds won't be as good. If you do transform to Valour Form, just Revert at once. Final Form just shows up randomly when you transform after the fight with Roxas, it'll come.

Hovhannes1998

I know we don't gain experience points in these tournaments, but can we upgrade some of our forms? Valor form doesn't really need experience, just hitting enemies. Could this be upgraded? Just curious. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back