• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 Is Here !!!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pwned U

i cant get mine until June 5....my birthday....****ing teachers snitching on me....i hate those bastards. My mom is a teacher and my dad is a computer technician...so i wont get KH2 until im about 20 years old...lol jk. parents arent that mean

I think it sucks s**t us Aussies have to wait after like FOREVER after you guys get it - probably Disney's influence (yep, now when something bad KH2-related happens, I'm blaming it on Disney).

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
L337 kybldmstr said:
I think it sucks s**t us Aussies have to wait after like FOREVER after you guys get it - probably Disney's influence (yep, now when something bad KH2-related happens, I'm blaming it on Disney).

not unless u import it and buy magicswap or things like that.

E

Eclipse

i want to know exactly which stores have the game now, their location, and the location of the SE warehouses next to them! I shall build a national shopping guide!! Deathspank, you take west coast, I'll take midwest, and whoever still wants to do it, take East coast!! *puts on helmet* I'm going in!!! Off to the internet!! *summons horse and rides off into the sunset*

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
TwilightSoulKey said:
i want to know exactly which stores have the game now, their location, and the location of the SE warehouses next to them! I shall build a national shopping guide!! Deathspank, you take west coast, I'll take midwest, and whoever still wants to do it, take East coast!! *puts on helmet* I'm going in!!! Off to the internet!! *summons horse and rides off into the sunset*

Where do u live?

onyxrhapsody87

It sucks that I have to wait another day... But once again... my heart goes out to the people who have to wait for the PAL version... Tomorrow will be the longest work day of my life...

E

Eclipse

knowing my luck, i'm probably gonna die on the car ride over to the store -__-

innerlight

yes finally its here, I got my call a little bit ago and I hurried and drove over there with my brother and damn that line was f-ing HUGE!!!! so I did what any person would do I made my brother wait in line to get mine and his copy and I came back home to wait. I should get a call from him soon to pick him up and then I will have my prized possession I cant wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back