• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 Is Here !!!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxas13.2006

Website
img229.imageshack.us
Man i'm so excited but i wan't 2 to kno how many will get it today or tomarow , i'm trying to get today but the line is to bigg there were like 20 to 30 people and i seen them there this morning some were there sinc 10:00 pm to 6:00

:eek: :mad:

Josiah

Quarian Power!
i am gettin mine today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank god...but my "heart" goes out to all of the kh fans who cannot get theirs today...i feel so bad!!! heck, i might not play it till tomorrow 4 those people( even though it may kill me!!!!)

roxas13.2006

Website
img229.imageshack.us
man i want to get it but i might have to wait until all those people go away may take like this week or next week trust me all thos epeople will be dieng to get that game . :(

redwallmax

im not going to be able to buy mine today but ill be able to RENT it today and im on spring break so im playing all day everyday!!!! :)

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Unfortunatly, I cna not get it today, but I will get it as soon as I can. I'm going crazy, I cannot beliave that the day that Kingdom hearts II is released is fianly here, I thought it would never come, but it did; thank the heavens!

E

Eclipse

Us: YAY kh2 is out!!
Nomura: No it's not, we're delaying it a few more years
Us: Awwwwww...

ExiledAngel

Im getting mine today im fixing to leave and get mine in about 30 min. or so...its only 9 am here so i'll be getting mine soon,im going out of my mined i want it so bad.

E

Eclipse

^^ i gots a question for you. Do you by any chance have an ATI card for your computer, if not do you have a video camera?

ExiledAngel

TwilightSoulKey said:
^^ i gots a question for you. Do you by any chance have an ATI card for your computer, if not do you have a video camera?
Why what do you need me to do?

mattdelig29

What stores are you buying from? cuz I went to the best buy by my house and they said they would be expecting April 1st.

ExiledAngel

mattdelig29 said:
What stores are you buying from? cuz I went to the best buy by my house and they said they would be expecting April 1st.
I got mine on reserve at EB games,best buy and places like that wont have them today,but gamestop and EB games sure will.

E

Eclipse

Exiled Angel, i was kinda wondering if you would be so honorable to be the first person to record sanctuary?

Josiah

Quarian Power!
gamestop, and eb games are the best places, you can reserve a copy for 5 dollars if you are not gettin it today, and can get it later^^i am so happy i am gettin my copy today!!!^^im bout to leave to pick up my copy!!i am so darn happy, i may not play it yet though...

ExiledAngel

TwilightSoulKey said:
Exiled Angel, i was kinda wondering if you would be so honorable to be the first person to record sanctuary?
Yes i will try as best as i can,if i can find somthing good to record it on but i will try my best what would be a good thing to record it on?

Solidsocom

Luckily I live in the boonies. Not many fans in my town. But still there is enough fans around that it will be slightly crowded. Amazingly, I never owned a PS2. My friend has one and thats how I got into it. I managed to get my parents to buy a PS2 and a copy of KH2. I am happy.

Sieghardt

Okay to everyone that has just said theyre getting their game today please upload a picture for everyone to see because its just recently been shipped to the retailers which takes at least HOURS... im not calling anyone out id just like to see if they actually do get the game on the day it ships which its pretty much undeard of... more props to you if you do get it today enjoy hours of action :)

Josiah

Quarian Power!
well, i have to go everyone...good luck everyone on getting the game!!!^^ c ya

E

Eclipse

try to record it with a camcorder or camera that can take video. If not, at the least use a microphone lol. that is if you have one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back