• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 Is Here !!!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_145

I have to wait till' tommrow. Stupid Gamestop. I hate living in florida. We get everything last especially since it's shipping from cal.

E

Eclipse

i shall be so immature as to vent out my anger
*ahem*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH@#%^#$&&!#%&AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHSTUPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH@$^@!^@^$!#&1&(&*#^$!$!

ok there i am done.

anywho <_< i shall be getting the game tomorrow...and this rather sucks *sips tea* lucky old chaps

innerlight

I thought my brother would make a huge deal about being left there to pick up both but, he just wanted to get it so while he is doing that I am getting the snacks and drinks ready but something tells me that I am still going to have to wait a while I mean if you would have seen the line, just in the time I dropped him off and he got in line tons of people came, knowing him he will probably stop and talk to other kh fans

E

Eclipse

You know what..i just got in a happy mood....it's really rainy over here, but one of those gloomy peaceful rainy days that make you wanna cuddle up in the couch and play video games and eat cheerios all day, *sigh*...

i shall do that!! :D

Sora_145

Like when you lock yourself in a room with nothing but a gameboy, a bag of chips, soda,and a porta potty.

I did that at a fair once. :)

E

Eclipse

omg i'm worried there's a huge line

my mom's impatient, and if there's a line she'll go "c'mon, i'm tired, let's go, this isn't fair, i need to go home, i'm tired, i'm hungry" and i'll go "shut up!! i've waited 4 years for this damn moment now you can wait 10 MINUTES to stand in a line and GET THIS GAME"

lol..not really......but she does get impatient with lines sometimes

she might just give up and make me pick it up on saturday :eek:

omg....i just heard a really loud thunder.............like i said its rainy over here

i think i'm gonna get electororcutionified

innerlight

I plan to do that i bought the locks yesterday... not but I know what you mean twilightsoulkey where I live it raining alot and the winds are up to 55miles they said so what better to do on a day like this then play video games

innerlight

at least just tommorow you could have bad luck and have to wait till june or july to get it like somepeople have been saying 1948dragon you can make it...... its hot where your at neonobody man i wish we could trade it started raining a few minutes ago

Forman

Website
www.FormanBand.com
Neo Nobody said:
God i wish it was raining here it is freaking hot

Oh right, Virginia. I suppose it is probably sweltering there. It's just barely nice here in upstate NY, it's like 50 right now maybe and people are freaking out. Anyway, hopefully my copy should come in the mail sometime soon.

Did anyone else preorder from an online site like GameStop.com?

E

Eclipse

texas has funny weather, it's either wet, dry, hot, or cold, not in the middle. Last year it snowed where i was for the first time in like 10 years, on christmas eve. and it's never really snowed before...just maybe ice sometimes.

this year for new years, it was like in the high 90s :D i love texas

anyways. i ordered from ebgames, but not online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back