• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 Is Here !!!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lostdude

ahhh i cant wait to get mine im gonna see if i can skip the last period of school with my mom because its just study hall and go to gamestop before school goes out:D

xbindedmemoriesx

Capbud2003 said:
How do U guys get it every store I cheaked has is tomarow?

dude, people probobly reserved it...like me...
or probobly went like first thing in the morning...
and plus, it cant be that hard to get it...i mean...im pretty sure its not gonna be as crazy as the XBOX 360 release...:confused:

FATE

Awards
you're all so lucky!!!!
I have to wait until my birthday until my mom lets me buy it!!!
thats in june... 3 months from now...3 months...90 days...2160 hours.......
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111!!!
someone shoot me please...

have fun playing it y'all!!^_^

E

Evil-Riku

It's finally out!

I can't believe all this waiting, and now it's out, I'm getting it after school today, because I reserved it.

I hope it's a lot better than the first one.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
FATE said:
you're all so lucky!!!!
I have to wait until my birthday until my mom lets me buy it!!!
thats in june... 3 months from now...3 months...90 days...2160 hours.......
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111!!!
someone shoot me please...

have fun playing it y'all!!^_^

thats so sad...

E

Evil-Riku

Yea I'm in school right now, as we drove to our school, we saw the line for gamestop, it was so long, I guess I won't get it intil tommorow

E

Evil-Riku

I really hate when people haven't played the first one, and there buying the second one, for some reason I really hate that, you guys should play the first one first.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Evil-Riku said:
I really hate when people haven't played the first one, and there buying the second one, for some reason I really hate that, you guys should play the first one first.

well let them get the second first so it wont sell out then they can get the first one and understand the story.

xbindedmemoriesx

Re: It's finally out!

Wooo!!!!
FINALLY!!!!
AFTER ALL THIS WAITING!!!
awesome!
i cannot wait until 7 o'clock tonight when i walk out of gamestop with my reserved copy of KH2!!!!!!!!!
:) :cool:

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg

Evil-Riku said:
I can't believe all this waiting, and now it's out, I'm getting it after school today, because I reserved it.

I hope it's a lot better than the first one.

lucky I have to wait til tommorow. But who knows mabye gamecrazy might call today. I hope they do.......

helios

Bronze Member

It didnt get a better review by Game Informer and I was mad about that but who cares the game is going to be an excellent sequel.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
I can't wait to get it tomarrow.....even though I didn't reserve it, eh all that means is the people who reserved it get it first, i can live with that, as long as i get my guide and my copy of kh2 tomarrow im all set, this seems so unreal though........thats what waiting can do to you i guess lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back