• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 is Currently The NUMBER ONE game!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombo

Yes there are flaws in the game,but that still doesn't stop it from being incredibly good.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Yea, maybe your just saying it sucks because you can't afford it. Jealous much?

pokeman54

MegaFlare said:
The word 'overrated' for KH2 is a flat out lie. Give credit where credit is due, which is what IGN didn't do. (The only game review place that didn't.) KH2 has the average of 9's from all game places, an 8.7 from gamespot, and a 7.6 from IGN.

If IGN's score was correct, there wouldn't be a huge controversy over it, nor would IGN have received the most flames through reader reviews, boards, blogs, and e-mail.

Go IGN, you've made the most disputed review in history. =3

KH2 currently #1, not overrated.

...T_T what the hell i CANT AFFORD IT? T_T i have the game, buddy. that doesn't change anything though.

fine, you want me to go over your post? --_-- guess what, not everybody thinks the same way. so what you guys do is bash everybody that thinks differently from you and in this case, IGN. what the hell. not everybody loves kingdom hearts. what controversy? over what? controversy is the wrong word. it wouldn't be controversy if it was true. what's happening is that everybody is calling the score IGN gave kingdom hearts 2 a CONTROVERSY. you got it totally backwards, buddy.
flames? there you go again. FANBOYS. taking into account that the original kingdom hearts reached greatest hits status, they're sure to have quite a lot.

Zombo

Im just surprised how he says the first one is way better than the second.(yes the first one is good but there are so many improvements in this one)

Zombo

Yes they gave the first KH a higher score,but KH2 has a lower one(Which BTW had so much improvements)

Do you even like Kingdom hearts at all?

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
fine, you want me to go over your post? --_-- guess what, not everybody thinks the same way.

You think, Sherlock?

so what you guys do is bash everybody that thinks differently from you and in this case, IGN. what the hell.

You are ignoring our reasons. Go back and try again.

not everybody loves kingdom hearts.

Honestly, what the bloody hell are you doing on a Kingdom Hearts forum?

what controversy? over what? controversy is the wrong word.

Go back and try again, there is a huge controversy over the IGN review, you can see it in several places on the IGN website.

flames? there you go again. FANBOYS. taking into account that the original kingdom hearts reached greatest hits status, they're sure to have quite a lot.

Of course not. I mean, such a horrible game! That game has no fans at all! =3

pokeman54

monkeybutt said:
So you admit it then? You like easy crappy games? :]

(sarcasm)why yes, i absolutely adore them.(sarcasm) among them being kingdom hearts(not sarcasm)

BraveryOfAChild

Pokemon54, you're agreeing with IGN's rating, well let me tell you ONE thing. Learn proper grammar, punctuation, and then you can make all the comments about Kingdom Hearts 2, but for right now..STFU. If you're against Kingdom Hearts 2, then why the hell did you got a game..? Huh..? Well, anyways, yeah Kingdom Hearts 2 has SOME MINOR PROBLEMS, but every game has it too, no game, and I repeat. No game can be perfect, like no human being can be perfect. Here's a quarter...-Flips him the quarter.- Learn proper grammar. Thank You, and come back again, that's when you already know how to use proper grammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back