• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS 2 gets an 8.7 from Gamespot!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

odie4lsu20

Awesome.

keybladewarsfanficpic.jpg

^^ best fic everr

kairi1bypanonychus.jpg

XWolfX

¬¬. You suck. I soooo wanted to post this XD.

Oh well. I'm going to actually read it now. I posted it on another forum anyway =).

8.7 isn't bad. I'm kind of sad that they said it was fairly easy. Looks like I'll be starting in Proud/Expert mode for sure now.

fjurbanski

dificulty easy? did they only play it on the EASY dificulty? you shouldn't catagorize that untill you've played the hardest mode.

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
fjurbanski said:
dificulty easy? did they only play it on the EASY dificulty? you shouldn't catagorize that untill you've played the hardest mode.

agreed

Digby

YUP they really need to check the hardest mode haah and se eif they change there mind

King Sora

yes after reading the review, it just seems like they disapproved everything about the game, the gummi ship, the levels, the characters, the how the drive system is good for the battle system but nothing too fantastic. I thought kingdom hearts would get at least a 9...but i know its going to be a great game

ultima238

i don't want kh2 anymore i ain't mad because it got a 8.7 i just don't want it

Kaptain Kool

I will never look at gamespot the same way again. I mean, I know it might not be a 10, but atleast a 9 would've sufficed. Then again, it is heir opinion, not mine! But I guess I am happy with it.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
monkeybutt said:
http://www.khinsider.com/news2/headlines/145597765.shtml

xD I'm happy actually, it's higher then the first KH. They gave KH1 an 8.2/10

Gamespot grades REALLY hard.

Not really. Bethany and Carrie (The only 2 females in the place) BOTH underrate games. And I never payed or will pay much attention to what they say. I always head over to IGN whenever a game I am interested is reviewed by them. (No offense to female gamers, those two could never rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back