• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdom hearts 2 for Xbox

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyknightmaster1

I read some where that tetsuya nomura was putting the KH series on Xbox and Xbox 360 personally for me thats not a bad thing because i have PS2 and 360 but what do you guys think. i read this on some gaming website

p.s. dont i get rep power for posting new info and if this is not new then let me down gently i would appreciate it

also where do i find KH2 sprites or whatever you call them:D

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
I really doubt that Square Enix would make it for Xbox. They have a contract with Sony and they would get mad if they also gave it to another company.
P.S. I too never found the summon for YRP. Did someone get it?

The_Way_To_Dawn

keyknightmaster1 said:
I read some where that tetsuya nomura was putting the KH series on Xbox and Xbox 360 personally for me thats not a bad thing because i have PS2 and 360 but what do you guys think. i read this on some gaming website

p.s. dont i get rep power for posting new info and if this is not new then let me down gently i would appreciate it

also where do i find KH2 sprites or whatever you call them:D

No, you don't get rep. You wanna know why? Because this is an april fool's joke. It isn't a problem that you believed it, the problem is that you believed it about sixteen days too late. Sprites should be asked for in the picture finding request thread, as well.

HandsomeAnsem32

WTF. There not going to make it for the 360 or Xbox 1. I can assure you that. They will most definitely be keeping it on teh Nintendo or Sony systems.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I'm actually going to stress this out for people here goes(gets ready to yell)

Square is not making any KH games for Xbox or Xbox 360 nor is FF going to be on 360 well the only one that will is FFXI only for online purpose nothing more
Thank you.

FigmentJedi

If Kingdom Hearts went on XBox, then the Heartless would have won. Bill Gates is another living Xehanort, just like Michael Eisner...

SweatEightBall

microsoft is buying off square
to stop it sony woud have to buy out the richest corp in the world
plus micro. would just help with the graphics and game play

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back