• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 for best PS2 game of '06

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost_key1013

If anyone cares or if this hasn't been posted, (too lazy to check) Kingdom Hearts 2 is nominated for best PS2 game of '06 on Gamefaqs. It's currently in second place behind FFXII. So, go KHII! It ends at 12:00 EST and 9:00 on the pacific.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/

Sorry if this was posted.

Balla

oh yay kingdom hearts 2 is sooo awsome and it is the best well i think so lol ^_^

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
D: NO!

I honestly believe that FFXII will win this title since like all the people on GameFaqs are Square Enix fanboys who love FF, so yeah. KH2 doesn't really deserve the title anyways.

Lost_key1013

Yah FFXII is better than KHII.
It ended out like this:
Final Fantasy XII 30.04%
Kingdom Hearts II 24.6%
Guitar Hero II 14.09%
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence 12.62%
Okami 8.33%
Bully 6.19%
Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories 4.12%

Shinjuku

Entrapment
MO called KH2 a half-assed game I got to agree, but in my opinon KH2 wasn't even a finished game itself. Well It wasn't a game it should have been a movie seriously you only played for what 5 mins then a cutscene that lasted 5-20 mins.

Fraction terms
KH2 the game lasted only 1/20
Cutscenes 19/20

I bet if I skipped all the cutscenes the overall time would be like 5 hours or less.

Khaston

I think KHII is a better game than FFXII. Does that make me some kind of suck-up or fanboy?

No, it not ignorance either.

It was close anyway, FFXII first and KHII second, I guess that was how it was going to end, I say good results.

Lord_Sora

KH2 was a good game, but I think FFXII is probably, no, is the better game I'll admit. Not quite up to par, but you have to admit it was above average. If it wins, it'll be because of KH's fanbase, which I bet is bigger than the one for FF, though it's a close race...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back