• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts 2 Final Mix+

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z3120

so your saying there is hope that can work on the PS3

Ever used a soldered iron to solder in a mod-chip or constructed your own fan for your PS2? Making it work is as hard as making a customized PS2 full of LED lights, clear casings and such. Unless you're willing to go through with that, break your warranty and risk losing your 400 to 600 dollars investment, it's really up to you. There is no easy idiot proof method yet as far as I know although I could be wrong.

Roxas180

does anyone know when KH2fm is coming out in england/Europe and the USA

In EGM Magazine I assume you're familiar with that magazine they were the ones who started the Mushroom Kingdom Hearts rumour anyway they said it would be 1/1/08 but you can't trust them because they lie alot also it was on kh3.net ithink or something like that that someone asked the Square enix support about it and they said lets just say that people will be very happy with whats under there tree this year im sorry i don't have a link but im on my bro's laptop but who can you trust the only person you can trust is Nomura himself I know for a fact i didn;t word what the Square enix rep said right

nellynellboy

so say I bought this game from play-asia.com,if the game didnt work on my PS3, will I be able to send the game back

Blue

home is where the heart is
so say I bought this game from play-asia.com,if the game didnt work on my PS3, will I be able to send the game back
Why are you considering to play KH2:FM+ on your PS3 in the first place?

Sorry to say that,but it won't work on your PS3.You need a PS2 + Swap Magic to get it worked.

Z3120

From what I vaguely recall, the PS3 games are region free for all games but the PS2 games are still region restricted. Someone correct me if I'm wrong :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back