• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts 2 Final Mix+

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexeon

I wanted to know people's opinions on Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+. So post what you like and don't like about this game.

I also want to know: I've read that when you save in RE: Chain of Memories that it effects Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix. How does saving effect KH2 FM?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Well, for your question, it's simple: see, having a complete Re:CoM save when you go play KH2FM will unlock japanese VA for the new scenes in Theater Mode. And having a complete FM+ save while playing Re:CoM will unlock new cards and such.

Well...it was a pretty nice packae. It's pretty amazing how much new stuff it has. The boss fights with the Organization and Terra were astounding. The game has so much more replay value now.

Re:CoM's graphics surprised me by being much better than I expected. Really. All those subtle facial expressions and such...it was wonderful.

Lexeon

Yeah, because I haven't played it, so I was getting opinions from other people. I want to play the new areas and fight the new battles. And RE: Chain of Memories was a huge addition.

Lexeon

I'm really trying to get the game and a Japanese PS2. Do you think KH2 FM+ was better than the first
KH2?

Lexeon

Well who thinks the announcement at the end of the year from Square Enix will be the release of the three new titles, and not FM+?

Roxas180

In My Opinion,

Here's what i think will happen Japan will release 358/2 days then we will get Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix then they'll release kh:358/2 days here it has been confirmed by nomura him self if you read it right that 358/3 days will be 1st released and Kh:bbs is last so its obvious coded is second

Roxas180
" The Original Ven"

Eternal Redemption

last in line
do you mean to say you think we will get fm+ when 358/2 is released? I personally think nomura will not release it like the last FM and Lexeon will you be able to under stand it even if you do import it? cause the menu and stuff are still in jpn unless you can read jpn

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Well who thinks the announcement at the end of the year from Square Enix will be the release of the three new titles, and not FM+?

Pretty much anyone with common sense, including me, will tell you it's certainly NOT FM+.

In My Opinion,

Here's what i think will happen Japan will release 358/2 days then we will get Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix then they'll release kh:358/2 days here it has been confirmed by nomura him self if you read it right that 358/3 days will be 1st released and Kh:bbs is last so its obvious coded is second

Roxas180
" The Original Ven"

...uh, no, no, no, and no again. I've been through this so many times. It's not coming.

Well a lot of people think KH2 FM+ will never make it outside Japan.

And they're absolutely right.

I don't know, but I want to import it.

If you're a really big fan, and really want those extras, then by all means, go for it. The japanese isn't really as large an obstacle as many would think it is.

roxasfire said:
hast anyone wondered y they wont release it outside japan? im still wondering about that

Answer: too risky.

I personally think that nomura favours his country or either hes jealous cause Square us put Kurt Ziza and phantom in KH1 or the square us shouldnt have put the extra in

Uh, lol no. And while I'm at it, I'd like to say, with much emphasis, that Nomura has no input on the game coming here at all. It's not his decision, not his problem, and I wouldn't be surprised if he was indifferent to the matter.

Lexeon

Well I've played the original KH2, so you could probably figure out was going on, and when they actually speak in the cutscenes (Not the new Cutscenes) it's in English with only Japanese subtitles. You just need to get used to it. This is responding to Number13Roxas question to me.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
...well, there is always the option of learning katakana. It's really quite easy, and helps immensely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back