• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdom hearts 2 final mix+

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rumblethejungle1

is KH2FM+ going to be for the playstation 3 or do we know what platforms it's coming onto?

xResolution

I think only for ps2. So far the only systems that it can be played on are the Japanese PS3, Japanese PS2 and a modded PS2. I think that's about it. :s I doubt it will be on any other platform.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
It was released alread in March of 2007, and it's only for Playstation 2, and it's only released in Japan.

neon6

why do they even make it on PS3 if it is already on PS2?

They did something like this with Tekken:
1. They make Tekken 5 for PS2
2. They make Tekken 5: Dark Ressurection for PSP.
3. Through the rage of many players that Dark Resurrection was a PSP exclusive, Namco announces a PS3port.
4. Namco ACTUALLY comes through with a PS3 port of Dark Resurrection.
The lesson of this story is that with enough fan demand, we WILL get what he want in a few months.
Note: Dark Resurrection is equivelant to Final Mix in that they both feature more content than they originally had.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
neon6 Tekken has a bigger fanbase compared to 4.5 mil KH fans(in america only I think). Tekken's fanbase is like 10-15mil for all I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back