• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix Scenes in English!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
I am getting so hyped about this remaster... really hope they'll lipsynch re:coded as well!
I do wonder if they'll completely replace all of Brittany Snows' original lines as Namine in Kingdom Hearts 2 with Meaghan Jette Martin..
TBH I liked Brittany's Namine a lot better.

Martin's getting more and more wooden with every performance, but she has her moments. I came to ask the same thing. Chaser, what did they do?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
It has been far too long...Final Mix scenes.
Man, it's been 7 years? I feel old.
Thanks for speeding through the game to get these, Chaser! Can't wait to see the rest!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
But guys, Kirk Thornton and Quinton Flynn are spot on with their performances. ;A; and Paul St. Peter.

Pardon me, it seems my ears were playing tricks on me. For some reason I thought I really was hearing a more energetic version of Xemnas' voice in the "It's Been Too Long" scene.

Well, then they have finally achieved the goal. Since Xemnas is supposed to sound like a slower Apprentice Xehanort, this is perfect.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
"It has been far too long... Friend."

Why exactly does he say that?

Xemnas is still a tiny bit of Terra even if he is mostly Xehanort. Xemnas does this to Roxas as well in Days where he pats Roxas on the shoulder like Terra did Ven, also mentions how he has to watch Roxas sleep once again (like Terra watched Ven sleep when he was first brought to LoD).

sonickenshin

Awards
Huh, nice to finally see these scenes in English. I kinda wish Quinton Flynn and Ryan O'Donohue put a bit more oomph on "The Orders" scene and Demyx's short scene. But, for the most part, the voice acting in these scenes are alright. Always nice to hear from Kirk Thornton and Robin Atkin Downes. I'm kinda surprised Xaldin's VA came back.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Huh, nice to finally see these scenes in English. I kinda wish Quinton Flynn and Ryan O'Donohue put a bit more oomph on "The Orders" scene and Demyx's short scene. But, for the most part, the voice acting in these scenes are alright. Always nice to hear from Kirk Thornton and Robin Atkin Downes. I'm kinda surprised Xaldin's VA came back.

Why is that surprising? He came back for Days HD, and he had even less lines then in here.

Sandslash

Xemnas is still a tiny bit of Terra even if he is mostly Xehanort. Xemnas does this to Roxas as well in Days where he pats Roxas on the shoulder like Terra did Ven, also mentions how he has to watch Roxas sleep once again (like Terra watched Ven sleep when he was first brought to LoD).

Wow, those references never actually crossed my mind! And some of them I have even forgotten. Thanks for clearing it up, guys.

Now, I really need to play KHIIFM again. It has been too long...

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Skimmed through a couple of the videos to hear some of the voices but I'd rather watch them when I get the game. Just curious but when in the game does the "It's been too long friend" scene happen?

Pestilence

Awards
Skimmed through a couple of the videos to hear some of the voices but I'd rather watch them when I get the game. Just curious but when in the game does the "It's been too long friend" scene happen?
Just before the Demyx boss battle.

Sdog

Awards
Such a long wait ;-;. Thank you Chaser!

Just noticed that detail of Xaldin's blade taking off some of Axel's hair. Dat HD though!

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Such a long wait ;-;. Thank you Chaser!

Just noticed that detail of Xaldin's blade taking off some of Axel's hair. Dat HD though!

One of many reasons that we get the remasters in the first place. :)

Anyway, I'm really digging the "It's been far too long...friend" scene. The quiet moments where Xemnas is just going into the Chamber and having him remember the when Ansem rejected his ideas for an experiment really helped set the mood. All of this is culminated in the epic delivery of Paul St. Peter's line and the touching/tragic/creepy overtones it had when saying the line to Aqua's keyblade armor.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
[video=youtube;fiXleKFBtx4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiXleKFBtx4[/video]

[video=youtube;6odrY2ipu9Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6odrY2ipu9Y[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back