• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix + Questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BurningBaboon

Awards
So I'm really starting to consider importing KH2FM+ and I was wondering a few things.

Don't you have to mod your PS2 (I have slim) in order for it to play, and you need some sort of magical CD?

Doesn't the game have English something? Not sure if it's dialog or menus or what. Just wondering how difficult it would be to play and get the hang of it, I'm guessing even if its in Japanese, it wouldn't be too tough since I have played the English version.

If anyone wants to help a brother out, go ahead! :]

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Yes to play you must have swap magic. KH2 Final Mix has all the cutscenes in english with japanese subtitles. All of the menus and scenes without voice acting are in japanese.
You'll also need either: Flip top, Slide Tool or Magic Switch Pro used with Swap magic. All the info you'll need about it is on the official site that i posted in my next post.

Last edited:

slmcknett

the extra scenes and re:com are in japanese, though. but there are translations on the internet.

jda-roxas

omg, its so freekin sweet. either that or you import a japanese ps2 which is a waste to play one game. :/

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
i would also like to import KH2FM+ but i heard that swap magic can break you computer, is that true?

Uh...do you mean, break your PS2? Last I checked using swap magic doesn't involve your computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back