• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+ changes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxasfan13

I have a question about kingdom hearts 2 final mix+, since i will import it soon, i know that saving data with both games effects the games, so i want to know what changes will effect each games, like what changes will occur to kingdom hearts 2 final mix when you beat kingdom hearts re chain of memories and what changes will occur to kingdom hearts re chain of memories when i beat kingdom hearts 2 final mix

Doctor Graybles

I've been searching for that answer for you and alas I come up with nothing. I did find, though, an article telling of the existence of these changes, but again no details describing them

Gram

Banned
Awards
yes, i think beating one unlocks extras in others.
look up KH2FM+ on kingdomhearts.wikia.com

Gram

Banned
Awards
No some are already there, i meant like ability wise and supposed 50ap extra in KH2

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I can agree with you there wish it was released in america too bad that will never happen

Yeah but I honestly didnt have as much trouble with the language as I thought I would. Starrk on GameFAQ's made a killer guide and all that someone might have trouble with is the abilities, but once you're level 99 you can equip every ability you want and not have to mess with them ever again!

Doctor Graybles

Yeah but I honestly didnt have as much trouble with the language as I thought I would. Starrk on GameFAQ's made a killer guide and all that someone might have trouble with is the abilities, but once you're level 99 you can equip every ability you want and not have to mess with them ever again!
yeah but all I wish for it is that the new cut scenes were English like the rest of the cut scenes in the game

Gram

Banned
Awards
to c the secret ending in KH2FM do need to beat proud like the original or critical?

Gram

Banned
Awards
proud with all worlds
critical might just be beat the game
the wiki said just beat proud, or critical with gold crown.
but wiki can't be 100% trusted.

Gram

Banned
Awards
in the post ranking system here it seems weird that it goes from nobody to heartless to member, I think it should go member heartless nobody

Gram

Banned
Awards
it was 06 or 06 when first joined.
shortly after the titles got changed 2 maybe 3 times

Gram

Banned
Awards
makes perfect sense KH2 came out around that time
they didn't have infractions back then either, so there was more thread flaming back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back