• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 European Release Date Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welshcake

^^ Square-enix have made enemies by this. If they think they can get our approval back of S-E-E, they've got another thing coming (unless, of course, on the impossible event of them ACTUALLY releasing KH2 in europe before America.!!lol)

suicidesi

Hell no! At least Sony has a reason for delaying, Square just keeps saying "Ooooh, we'll release it when it's done..." but in the meantime they're doing ___ ...

But yeah we can also be angry at Sony. But hell no that I'm gonna be happy with S-E. They ___ed us over again... and again and again and again...

Sony's reason for delaying the ps3 in europe is that there aren't going to be enough machines for the november release and even though the PS3's are being made in europe we are gonna be the ones who have to wait

Dark Fire

well its good to come out now to ease the loss of steve irwin (R.I.P mate)

Agreed, poor bugger... you think u have been waiting forever, novmeber 2004 people :glare: thats forever, this is my second account on this forum... so *stick tongue out*

them and their dam delay, but i don't care that much but still i fell sorry for everyone else we are always last. i don't care coz the end of march is my birth day and i would have to pay some of it... so its better for me. but i think it could effect the rate it gets selled in europe and aussie... and hey y are we always last.... it's gay!!!!:cursing:

suicidesi

only 17 days to go :lol:
i still think i'll wake up and find that the past 2 weeks have been a dream especially after this weekend
saturday night at work was the weirdest night ever (we found a woman in the mens toilets with a guy and one guy knocked himself out on a mind your head sign) :unsure:

Welshcake

Thes past few days of waiting have been quite slow for me. Hope it won't get any slower!

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Any Dutch people here?!

Apperantly, Free Record Shop lists the game as a 07/10/2006 release for their store, which is a week later than the EU release.

But all the other stores like Bol.Com and Dixons list it as a 29/09/2006 release. I WAS EXPECTING TO BUY THE GAME THIS FRIDAY!!!

If its not happening, Im gonna cry.

Sorel

Any Dutch people here?!

Apperantly, Free Record Shop lists the game as a 07/10/2006 release for their store, which is a week later than the EU release.

But all the other stores like Bol.Com and Dixons list it as a 29/09/2006 release. I WAS EXPECTING TO BUY THE GAME THIS FRIDAY!!!

If its not happening, Im gonna cry.

same for sweden... only a few shops say september the 29th and others say just october 2006

New2Ya

I'm lost...
^It would be weird, cuz every single Square game that got released was always at the same release date in Holland as it was in UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back