• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2....delayed Again!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
That is for Europe. Go down to the second news thingy, and you will see. It says:
I've just got word that the belgium version of OPM2 (Official Playstation 2 Magazine) states that Kingdom Hearts 2 will be reaching european shores this October.

UnknownEnigma

aha if this was true...i wouldve stabbed someone....to death. haha but yeah its for europe not america ours is set in stone for 28th, so yeah them pals over there will be gettin it halloween time!

Soul_Fire

Website
www.myspace.com
its europe cuz they still have that countdown thing 23 days, 2 hrs, and 51 min left until KH2(NA)
but seriously keyt dont post things like that until u know for sure u almost gave me a heart attack haha

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Lol. Scared me for a sec.

But aww, October? Our UK Friends were hoping for Summer but-...
Damn!
Why the hell would it take all summer long to just change a few wires to make it accessable to UK PS2s?!
And why the hell are they different?! WTF?

Cl0ud

my chest was pounding for a second, dont scare me like that, its for europe, to bad, hehe, now i can rub it in my friend's face for moving because he's a kh fanatic of the fanatics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back