• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 couples

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wasabixpirate

NO FLAMING PLEASE. Saying things like "EEEW GAY COUPLES" and stuff like that are real childlish behaviours and stupid too.

I'm a huge AxelxRoxas fan! I just love how much Axel cares about Roxas. The scene where Axel says "I wanted to see Roxas. He made me feel like I had a heart" makes me sad ;_;

So,what couples do you like the most?

OneDestiny

Well I'm gonna be stupid and say the obvious ones.

My favorites

-Sora-Kairi

-Roxas-Namine

I think Riku needs one.

Just don't know who.:confused:

OneDestiny

OOH I like your coupling too!:thumbsup:

There is so many couplings its hard to keep up *laughs*

SoKaRi

I dont like couples like Sora x Riku or Roxas x Axel....I think it is horrible when somebody do from very good friendship a pairing.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
I dont care SoraxRiku and a whole lot of other couplings like that are gay.Thats not childish thinking that gay couplings and gay girl couplings is wrong,thinking that gay couplings are right is childish(Hope you understood that).So I think its:

SoraxKairi

RoxasxNamine

Riku does need someone

Also just for the record

DonaldxDaisy

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
Queen Mickey with Riku...? Next itll be Mickey with Namine

Wasabixpirate

I dont care SoraxRiku and a whole lot of other couplings like that are gay.Thats not childish thinking that gay couplings and gay girl couplings is wrong,thinking that gay couplings are right is childish(Hope you understood that).So I think its:

SoraxKairi

RoxasxNamine

Riku does need someone

Also just for the record

DonaldxDaisy

I don't mean that it's childish when people say gay couples are wrong,but I think it's childish how some people can react to that. They start flaming and stuff,and I think it's stupid to do that ._.

Hikari713

Hiding. Who ever finds me first gets a cookie!

SoraxKairi

RoxasxNamine

Riku does need someone

Also just for the record

DonaldxDaisy

Took the words right out of my mouth but also
OletteXPence
MickeyXMinnie
Poor Goofy......
I really don't like the AxelXRoxas SoraXRiku thing :thumbdown: y do they have to make good friendships gay HELLO this is halfway disney too it won't happen srry.

idlecreator

mine are
axel and larxy!!
namine and sora in re:chain of memory :) (she's too cute in that)
roxas and kairi or namine

OneDestiny

:confused: Ick. i'm finally back. So for Riku.

King Miickey is obviously married to queenie Minny. How would she get paired with Riku??

Hmm. Riku is really cool and all and he has that indifferent demeanor, but maybe Selphie. It seems to me we all like the same basic couples.

Sora-Kairi

Roxas-Namine

And gay couples are okay. I mean I get mad when people say Sora Riku because they're just best friends. No offense to anyone who likes them, but they seriously are just friends. Sure you could argue with me and go, well then so are Kairi and Soea and that may be true or may not. Theres more of a chance that disney wouldn't do a gay pairing.

But Sora-Kairi the odds are soo much better.

Okay, I'm done.

idlecreator

i cant stop saying this but watch re:chain of memories scenes on youtube!!NAMINE IS THE CUTEST THING EVER!!!!!
-sorry :)

OneDestiny

Namine is cute, but with Roxas shes cuter. *LAUGHS*

I love them so much.

Gosh, I'm just a fnafreak.

:wub:

OneDestiny

I guess we could say we just like who we like you know.

Sometime when you see game character, your just like. They need to be together, like how could they not.

When I first started playing Final Fantasy X, immediatley when i saw Yuna and Tidus, I knew they had to be together.

But thats just me.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back