• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 commercial

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH_Princess

Website
www.myspace.com
Has any one seen Kingdom hearts 2 advertised on tv as a commercial. If it's really coming out tomarrow how come I don't see it on tV, I been waiting all month see it on tv. They usually show it on disney channel. I seen the first one and chain of memories on disney channel.

ShadoWanderer

BlaZinbritt11588 said:
i saw it on mtv around 6:40 this morning.

I saw that one too! I was so happy to finally see it on my tv that was i'm jumping in the morning. But i been watching mtv since like 3:30 and no kh2 commercial since this morning, i think. i'm gotta check the rest of the channels (except for G4, I don't have it) if they're showing it too.

Tenshi_Aerith

Website
www.freewebs.com
I've seen it once on Disney, 5-7 times on G4, 1-2 on MTV, and once on a random channel while flipping through, it's there I, Also told my folks to hold on while I saw it this morning before school and got scolded for it....I was only going to be late by 2-3 minutes.... (LOL)

KH_Princess

Website
www.myspace.com
I'm gonna try and look for it on G4 and MTV. I just thought it's weird that they didn't show it on the disney channel, I always seen the other ones on Disney channel way before the release date

Tenshi_Aerith

Website
www.freewebs.com
Yes it was on there before (thats were I first saw it) My little brother come running in yelling 'Wake up! Wake up! The guy for Kingdom Hearts is on TV!' and sprun from bed like frankenstin comming to life and ran down the hall to watch it as I did I song passion cause my little brothers to stare at me LOL

Forman

Website
www.FormanBand.com
I just saw the KH2 commercial on Comedy Central watching some stand up at like 12:25pm Eastern. It was nuts because up until then, part of me almost thought kingdom hearts 2 only existed on this website!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back