• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 Box!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Collector

Website
homerschatsite.proboards44.com
I think it is finnished just not released if it wasnt finnished it would take about 6 months longer to come out couse Batta testing and refurnishing the arias so I beleive they are done or else almost 1 more year so dont say that ( beleive me I progrmm some things myself and I wanna be one so this is vallid info) so I bet its finnished and they are just refurnishing it witch I beyt will be done in about 1-2 months maybya a bit longer:)

darkweilder

too bad guy they look pretty convincing you never know they might br real but i highly doubt it. srry.

Sora is Barbie

:cool:Thats actually pretty impressive. Even if it IS a fan-made compy, its the best I've seen yet.
Like most of the others, I highly doubt that's the actual box.

But if it is, then congratulations on your find. There's no way we can know at this point though. WAY to early.

But that is a very good layout for the box. Like I said, if it's fan-made, then its the best I've seen yet.

OmegaHeartless

KeybladeKid1127 said:
dude thats not the right box frist they r going to put it on Xbox and PS2 plus those are mock ups.

It's not going to be on the X-Box, where did you read this?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh how much we've fallen

There is no official boxart for kh2. There is something called fan-made boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back