• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 Attains Greatest Hits Status!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Kingdom Hearts Insider - Kingdom Hearts 2 II 3 III Final Mix

Hey everyone! Some nice news today. I was browsing the newspapers today when I noticed this, and quickly took a screenshot. (On front page).

If for some reason you have yet to buy this outstanding game, now is the perfect chance! Kingdom Hearts 2 has attained Playstation 2 Greatest Hits Status. How awesome is that, just another accomplishment to the already long list! Even better for fans, the game is now only $19.99.

At that price, there's no reason not to pick this game up! It's very affordable and well worth the money. What do you guys thing about that big "Greatest Hits" logo at the top though?

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hmmm.....i think thats great news for some.
besides i think most, if not all, of the KHI members have got a KH1 and 2 game.
u kno wat im sayin?
but still glad to hear its a greatist hit game.

Sexy Angel
Im sure that everyone knew that KH2 would obtain Greatest Hits title. THATS FLIPPIN' SWEET!:thumbup: :thumbsup:

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Hey Monkey, do you live where I do? Because you know what? I saw the exact same thing in the exact same Best Buy flier, price, greatest hits and all >.<

It's so cheap now, isn't it? I can't believe I paid so much for it when it's only this much now -__- xD

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I'm glad it's a greatest hits game, that makes me feel like it is being recognized for it's greatness.

SORA RULEZ!!!!

I noticedc that a long time ago but thats really good news for those guys that wanted to buy it for a low price. I really heat it when they name it GH because they change the cool box art.

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
im ok with the $20 thing but i dont like the "Greatest Hits" logo.i think it ruins the cover :(

Sexy Angel
Greatest Hits logo is better than a black PlayStation 2 sign

Im ganna be the best Monkeybutt employee ever!

D

Deleted member 36435

Uhhh, hate to burst your bubble monkey, but this is old...

SifeOner

YAY! I'm so surprized! (not) KH2 rocks, there's no reason for it not to be a Greatest Hit. Although, I don't like buying games that are Greatest Hits editions. It makes the game seem...old, and it ruins the box art, just like when I broke my KH1, I had to get a new one with the Greatest Hit mark on it, and I just didn't like it! The Holo cover was way better, it just gave me a sense of completion.

Oxyrt

Website
www.myspace.com
I saw this at a Wal-Mart or something a few months ago. I thought I started a thread about it, but oh well. I'm glad Kingdom Hearts II did so well! This will definately tell Square that they should make another game!

armytaco

wow... it was brand new and cost me $60 when I bought it. But i'm glad it's become GE. Maybe one day a black logo KH2 will be worth alot. Anyone?

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Ha this game is lucky to have gotten this far. Something does tell me that this game didn't get (GH) for selling the units it sold, but it came off the popularity that I and COM had. Sorry to burst most of you guys bubbles, but this game isn't that great it's just super flash effects. Also the fame button masher that's about it.

I'm hoping FM+ is better if it isn't. I won't even look at the future of another KH game just my opinon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back