• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 2.9 Listed on LinkedIn Profile & Possible New Kingdom Hearts 3 Information

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I wonder if the attraction flow is going to be a replacement for reality shifts in DDD. Of course, that's only if this is going to be DDD hd.

Hm. Could be. Although I think that, since the Dualshock 4 has Touchpad, they could do reality shifts on that one.
Or just replace it, would be better anyway, since I hated them. ;~;

hlc1988

Awards
Hmm if this is TRUE and 2.9 really does exist... and it is for PS3 and PS4 and it is what we think it is... does that mean they are developing DDD HD for both generations of PS?

Anyone else notice that on their portfolio website, the image displaying 2.9 is the same schedule photo that was posted on twitter originally showing 2.9?

Also... if this does exist... could the PS3 just get DDD HD in 2.9 but PS4 players get 1.5, 2.5 and 2.9?

Muke

whatever
Awards
Ouh, fuck.
You know, they shouldn't release 2.9 together with the other ReMixes. (On PS3 - y'now all ReMixes on one Disc..)
Those who already bought them would have to buy 'em again (kinda), and that would be very sh*tty.

Kaijuguy19

Hopefully this means we'll be able to get an actual Remix of DDD for both systems. :) I don't like the idea of 2.9 being the previous remixs made into one with DDD included with it since it would be a big bummer for people who got both 1.5 and 2.5 originally.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I don't like the idea of 2.9 being the previous remixs made into one with DDD included with it since it would be a big bummer for people who got both 1.5 and 2.5 originally.

That's basically what I said. :D

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The real interesting thing is that this is exclusive to Playstation, leaving potential KH3 Xbone owners in a bit of a pickle.

Muke

whatever
Awards
The real interesting thing is that this is exclusive to Playstation, leaving potential KH3 Xbone owners in a bit of a pickle.

Oh. Didn't think of that. But let's be honest;
KH will stay a PS game. (<3)
You can see it yourself, it's totally obvious. Even the ReMixes are PS Only.

And that's why they really shouldn't release KH 3 on XBone. There was no KH game so far, which means potential players will no literally NOTHING about the Storyline.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Ok Square listen to me: don't just localize the PS4 version, bring over the PS3 one too. Some of us here actually went XB1 over PS4 because a few years ago you announced your 2 biggest games for it & it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Or you know, you could just port it to XB1 (along with Dissidia).

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Ouh, diddly.
You know, they shouldn't release 2.9 together with the other ReMixes. (On PS3 - y'now all ReMixes on one Disc..)
Those who already bought them would have to buy 'em again (kinda), and that would be very sh*tty.

You know, I pray that Square Enix wouldn't be stupid enough to do that, but then I remember that SENA made it so the only way to get II.5 was to buy I.5 again. Joy.

Though to be fair... SE of Japan had many different options of buying the games, so hopefully they'll be smart again (and make it so we won't have to rebuy two games we already have) and SENA will follow their lead this time.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
DDD HD + Chi Unchained + BBS V2 + III Demo (PS4 preorder Exclusive)

plz squizzle i thought we was tight

Muke

whatever
Awards
2.9 for the PS3, that should at least come out on Wii U. ._.
Okay, I like the Wii U. I've got one myself.
But let's face it: There's no chance KH will come out on Wii U. Really. It's just not good marketing.

Happyfunshineman

Awards
Oh. Didn't think of that. But let's be honest;
KH will stay a PS game. (<3)
You can see it yourself, it's totally obvious. Even the ReMixes are PS Only.

And that's why they really shouldn't release KH 3 on XBone. There was no KH game so far, which means potential players will no literally NOTHING about the Storyline.

Yeah, but if they released the remix on Xbone then everyone would be caught up on the story. Plus, Square would make more money because, you know, more people would be able to buy the game.

BluePikmin11

Awards
Okay, I like the Wii U. I've got one myself.
But let's face it: There's no chance KH will come out on Wii U. Really. It's just not good marketing.
Square basically abandoned it, I'm aware of getting my hopes up. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back