• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8 Trailer releasing 9/13

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
Lingerie-Be-Prepared.gif

somehow...this is appropriate for this moment.

WastedPenguin

Awards
Too bad i am at work during the Sony Pre-TGS PC and when the trailer drops...
But fortunately we have youtube where i can still watch the Sony Conference.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I replaced the translation of Nomura's tweet with goldpanner's, which makes more sense:

A slightly longer version of the newest KH2.8 trailer will be released five-ish 9/13 Japan time. The link to the vid will be posted here, I hope you watch. In this vid, there'll finally be…! And before that…! -Nomura

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I want the trailer now!!!!!!! This hype has got me so hyped I can't slee-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

tiofrodo

Wait where is this trailer going to show and where will i be able to see it?

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i like nomurs stop himself for saying anting finally be is the date before date is anybody guess

Cactuar

The TGS conference starts at 3 AM for me but I have a later class tomorrow so yoloooooo

I could wait til tomorrow morning but the hype is hitting me too hard now D: I need more KH in UE4 in my life

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Wait where is this trailer going to show and where will i be able to see it?

Due to the timing of the trailer's release, it seems to be implied that it'll show during the PS Conference.

[video=youtube;I5o6hZiksHc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5o6hZiksHc[/video]

SE will then have an uploaded version on their YouTube account.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The TGS conference starts at 3 AM for me but I have a later class tomorrow so yoloooooo

I could wait til tomorrow morning but the hype is hitting me too hard now D: I need more KH in UE4 in my life
You could have an early night and set an alarm for 3AM.

notnow123487

Awards
Due to the timing of the trailer's release, it seems to be implied that it'll show during the PS Conference.

[video=youtube;I5o6hZiksHc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5o6hZiksHc[/video]

SE will then have an uploaded version on their YouTube account.

Am I correct in understanding from nomuras tweet that the trailer posted online will be slightly longer than the one shown in the conference? If that's true, I wonder what would be extended and why not have it in the conference?

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Am I correct in understanding from nomuras tweet that the trailer posted online will be slightly longer than the one shown in the conference? If that's true, I wonder what would be extended and why not have it in the conference?
not enough time for a long trailer in the confernce

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

It could be that the trailer being uploaded after the conference is much longer than Sony could allow in their conference, which runs for a limited period of time.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
That's probably true, I'm also assuming the longer version might have some small details about release, collector's edition, anything else that could be omitted

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
this is from nomura just second ago so it doesn't look like a a collection not happing yet

Before that! "" KINGDOM HEARTS Orchestra – World Tour-"finally Tokyo performances leading Lottery registration! Will add further booking ago! For more information from here ⇒ sqex.to/vAd prediction manual today after a muttered twice and written...@ Nomura #_KH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back