• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8 Trailer releasing 9/13

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sdog

Awards
That's probably true, I'm also assuming the longer version might have some small details about release, collector's edition, anything else that could be omitted

Ooooo I didnt think about possible collector's editions! Dx the money i'll spend!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
this is from nomura just second ago so it doesn't look like a a collection not happing yet

Before that! "" KINGDOM HEARTS Orchestra – World Tour-"finally Tokyo performances leading Lottery registration! Will add further booking ago! For more information from here ⇒ sqex.to/vAd prediction manual today after a muttered twice and written...@ Nomura #_KH
I'm a tad confused here, what does a tweet about the World Tour have to do with a collection? and a google translation mess at that

Muke

whatever
Awards
4 hrs to go. I could cry, we have an english lesson when the trailer releases.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I'm a tad confused here, what does a tweet about the World Tour have to do with a collection? and a google translation mess at that
nomura said "and before that" and nazo though he mean a collection on ps4 but nomura "before that " was talking about more world tour dates but i could be wrong and there more annoucments

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
nomura said "and before that" and nazo though he mean a collection on ps4 but nomura "before that " was talking about more world tour dates but i could be wrong and there more annoucments
Nazo's post was over 2 hours ago, it's hard to make that connection when you didn't quote or make reference that that was what you were writing about xD

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Nazo's post was over 2 hours ago, it's hard to make that connection when you didn't quote or make reference that that was what you were writing about xD
i know it was two hours i was just trying to point what nomura might mean by before despise forgetting to refence and quote the tweets

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Ah so the "before that" is just stuff to do with the concert for next year? Oh well, that's fine. Still looking forward to that trailer, especially if there's gonna be an extended version after the conference :)

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Ah so the "before that" is just stuff to do with the concert for next year? Oh well, that's fine. Still looking forward to that trailer, especially if there's gonna be an extended version after the conference :)
if there going to collection it would be next year for the anniviersity but in not confedent about that

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
if there going to collection it would be next year for the anniviersity but in not confedent about that

That's my guess as well. Announcing a PS4 collection next year would make sense instead of announcing one before 2.8 comes out. Especially since, if KH3 comes out next year, the announcement of that game's release date will make people more excited to buy a PS4 collection.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Well, I was going to go to bed but I guess that's not happening.
I like it when midnight parties happen here, it's not often enough that sleep-deprived KH fans get to have pillow fights enlightening conversation about new material.

Sdog

Awards
Welp. Officially January now but damn it looks amazing!

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
160s8lc.png

Sonicfan2525

Awards
OMFG IT LOOKED SOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL but it getting delayed to January after all the hype surrounding the December worldwide release is a bit of a bummer. Better a delayed game than a rushed one but still. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back