• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Spoiler Ban

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
The BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER shall continue to exist.

The Dark Mamba

Awards
Found the perfect way to pass the time till next Tuesday. A little HD remix movie marathon this week. I don't have time to watch the total cutscenes of all the games so I'm limiting it to around the final two hours of each respective game. Each movie starting at around 6:00. Started last night.

Sunday - KH1
Monday- Chain of Memories
Tuesday -358/2 Days (Maybe, I'm convinced that a proper KH marathon should have KH2 before Days)
Wed- KH2
Thurs- BBS
Fri- Coded

Should be a good way to get by one more brutal week of avoiding spoilers. Been successful so far.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Found the perfect way to pass the time till next Tuesday. A little HD remix movie marathon this week. I don't have time to watch the total cutscenes of all the games so I'm limiting it to around the final two hours of each respective game. Each movie starting at around 6:00. Started last night.

Sunday - KH1
Tuesday -358/2 Days (Maybe, I'm convinced that a proper KH marathon should have KH2 before Days)
Wed- KH2
Thurs- BBS
Fri- Coded

Should be a good way to get by one more brutal week of avoiding spoilers. Been successful so far.
why would you do this to yourself

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Thank you! Will this end immediately after the english version releases? I won't be able play it until 2 days after the release, so just wondering if I should stay away from the forums for those two days then to avoid spoilers.
We'll keep the Activity Stream character limit shortened at least through the rest of January and maybe longer if I see a lot of people haven't gotten it yet, but we haven't decided on when we should return it.

The Dark Mamba

Awards

Sunday - KH1
Wed- KH2
Thurs- BBS
Fri- Coded

why would you do this to yourself

I'm one of the few who likes Days as a decent little spinoff. It does hold the distinction as the one KH game where I debate what's the best place to put it in for a marathon. I think I've settle on release order but because of my schedule this week I might have to skip it. I don't want this marathon to bleed into next week since I'm not playing 2.8 in the 3D, X, 0.2 order.

Last edited:

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Is it alright now to use things like avatars from 2.8 or specific quotes?
Yes? No? Maybe? xD

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
You can get banned just for spoiling a game now? Gah this site has changed.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards

Well, I mean, I'm all in favour if some people are so desperate to ruin a game for others.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

No, no. It wasn't so much banning people for spoiling a game. xD But banning spoilers about 2.8 to let everyone enjoy the game. There weren't any problems because, everyone in the community handled it well and mods were on it in case somebody forgot to buffer anything. We'll probably use it again once KH3 is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back