• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Screenshot Thread!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Feel free to use this thread to show off some cool screenshots you take, e.g. Aqua's customisation, parts of the game you appreciate, etc.

Here's one from me, I made Aqua dress up like Minnie Mouse. Thought it was pretty awesome that I could do this

C3YhNJDUcAAv0we.jpg

Hirokey123

Awards
So this is my favorite Aqua combination yet, dubbed sunspot Aqua. It's supposed to be representative of days with black for Xion, yellow for roxas, red for Axel, and white for Namine. Spot is because I used the minnie pattern and then I adjusted the yellow to give me a gold X to match the gold tiara and pauldron. Finally some nice blue wings for that sea salt icecream touch to it. Also this was my attempt at a 100% speed run of the game...time is bad and I missed some chests this time. >_<

16252171_1095391107256612_4966736090136534099_o_zpsue8giljp.jpg

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Here are some of my screenshots! I do kind of wish there were non-glow back accessories for Aqua.

C3OC-ikUYAAGf1a.jpg

C3PMNFFUEAE0oMR.jpg

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I wish there were more random fights like this one. Lots of fun but over too soon.

C3YoYpHUEAAC_Zk.jpg

Edit: AND I'M OUT BYE SUCKERS

C3aw2BpUYAA5yq9.jpg

C3ahVZUVYAMH7F5.jpg

Last edited:

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Congrats Chaser! Was there any particular trophy you found the most difficult or longest to obtain?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
That damned command one was annoying because the IGN guide (which was the first google result) wasn't complete and when I went looking for another one it had everything but I missed out on the mega-elixir so I was like "WHAT AM I MISSING!?!?!"

Birth by Sleep had it right when they had a section showing off what you've collected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back