• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8 official site updates with screenshots and renders

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The official Japanese website for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 FCP updated today with a slew of screenshots and renders. Although not necessarily new, these images provide a clear look at each of the three titles in the collection that we've had glimpses of in Dengeki and Famitsu earlier this week.

KINGDOM HEARTS Dream Drop Distance HD

Catnuki Sudo Beat
 Yuagari Penguin

KINGDOM HEARTS χ Back Cover

Luxu Ephemer

KINGDOM HEARTS 0.2 Birth By Sleep -A fragmentary passage-

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I spot seven Sora's in just one screenshot :D

God damn this game is so beautiful. Despite being created for the low quality 3DS, Dream Drop Distance sure looks pretty in HD. 0.2 looks fantastic (I love how Mickey looks!) which is a given, I've been such a fan of his #look recently. Needs more Back Cover though.

KH2Rulz

Awards
I wish they rolled the camera back a bit in DDD. I'm guessing it was necessary for the 3DS to have the camera close-up (environment streaming?) but I'm sure the PS4 can handle it better.

As 'impersonal' as it was, I much prefer KH2's zoomed out camera. Maybe they could even just zoom the camera out for combat and wheel it in a little when out of combat.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Sudo%20Beat.png

An elephant riding a skateboard while wearing a hat with bat wings...

Now I think I've seen everything.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
OMG CATNUKI<<33333333333333333333333333333333333

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back