• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8 Off Screen Gameplay from TGS 2016

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Thank goodness gracious. I knew it was just a lighting issue. I am so happy they kept improving it and didn't just settle with what they had. Phew

It looks amazing

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
am i the only one who still cant stand terra

I'd take Terra over Dream Drop Distance Sora any day.

But back to topic, Square Enix should consider releasing before delay/after delay pictures. I'd provide faith back into the community like this just has.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
In the end, I didn't mind 3D's Sora. It just goes to show how extremely careless he became about himself and his surroundings. Taught him a good lesson in the end.

Seeing stuff like this makes me hope in 20 years or so, all the games will get completely remade. How awesome would that be

Muke

whatever
Awards
"What is your name?"
"Dream Eaters!"
What's wrong with this? You didn't even post Sora's reaction. If you give that someone as an example for Sora's stupidity they'll just go:
"Yeah what?"

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Hastily made comparison pic
CbyLI96.png
Ohhh, that looks so much better. Kinda repressed my memory of the E3 version, but damn, they look so much better.
Terra looks better. Well not the best but far better compared to the first trailer. Of course the game will be more polished in the retail version since it's months away so...
Yeah, they definitely improved them, but I think they can do better.
I'd take Terra over Dream Drop Distance Sora any day.
Same.
"What is your name?"
"Dream Eaters!"

I've seen people use that example so many time to the point where I expect it to show up whenever this topic is mentioned.

What's wrong with this? You didn't even post Sora's reaction. If you give that someone as an example for Sora's stupidity they'll just go:
"Yeah what?"
Uh.. I-I uhh... don't get the joke? What?

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Uh.. I-I uhh... don't get the joke? What?

The conversation goes sth like:
Sora: "What's your name?"
Neku: (sees some Dream Eaters and runs of screaming) "Dream Eaters!!"
Sora: "That's a weird name"
or something like that and is often quoted to show how Sora acts like an idiot in KH 3D.

Muke

whatever
Awards
or something like that and is often quoted to show how Sora acts like an idiot in KH 3D.
yup, this here. Sora is just dumb af in DDD, I'm sorry

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
As dumb as Terra though? Sora is to trusting! I want Roxas' sharing pain to make Sora not as you know...

The problem is that in BBS, everyone was stupid to some extend. Thus, Terra didn't stick out that much.
As for 3D, we had Riku who acted quite smart during the game and then idiot-Sora who fell into traps and said stupid shit like that line I quoted. It's just way more prominent because of the contrast between the two.

Luxu

Awards
The problem is that in BBS, everyone was stupid to some extend. Thus, Terra didn't stick out that much.
As for 3D, we had Riku who acted quite smart during the game and then idiot-Sora who fell into traps and said stupid shit like that line I quoted. It's just way more prominent because of the contrast between the two.

Smartest trio so far:Seasalt

Riku in 3D became far more well liked than Sora in 3D was.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Roxas "Tell me what's wrong with Xion and where she is!!!!!! YOU SUCK AXEL! TELL ME"
Axel "*tells the truth*"
Roxas "OMG how can you say that you're so rude wow that's so cruel!! Xion is not a puppet wow damn idiot."

I wouldn't exactly call Roxas smart after Days happened. Not at all.

Luxu

Awards
Roxas "Tell me what's wrong with Xion and where she is!!!!!! YOU SUCK AXEL! TELL ME"
Axel "*tells the truth*"
Roxas "OMG how can you say that you're so rude wow that's so cruel!! Xion is not a puppet wow damn idiot."

I wouldn't exactly call Roxas smart after Days happened. Not at all.

I still like Roxas, he went from being a zombie to a Terra, then went into acceptance.

I was going to say Daybreak Trio, but can we hardly even consider them a trio?

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Ahh, now I get it.
yup, this here. Sora is just dumb af in DDD, I'm sorry
Yeah, the scene I remember most was when Riku went in to save Sora and when he woke up Sora wore some stupid glasses and was eating cake. It was really stupid. One of the reasons I don't like DDD.
As dumb as Terra though? Sora is to trusting! I want Roxas' sharing pain to make Sora not as you know...

Yeah, as dumb as Terra (though Terra still is the dumbest).
Wait how is Terra dumb? Didn't Riku fall for the exact same thing and betray his friends too?
... *sigh* as much as I love BBS, I gotta admit they did some stupid things yeah...

They did some dumb stuff too tho. The "Daybreak Trio" has been pretty smart up till now.
I was going to say Daybreak Trio, but can we hardly even consider them a trio?

Yeah I'm actually wondering the same thing. We only saw them together once, and that one time could have been a hallucination. Also, am I the only one who thinks we need better names then "Daybreak Trio" and "Season 2"?

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Yeah, and we even get Riku and Joshua making fun of Sora for being a bit dumb and laughing at him :D Too bad Sora was handled so weirdly in that game since Riku was great there. Guess we can never have it all.

Luxu

Awards

Yeah I'm actually wondering the same thing. We only saw them together once, and that one time could have been a hallucination. Also, am I the only one who thinks we need better names then "Daybreak Trio" and "Season 2"?

Daybreak Trio...Chi Trio? Starlight Trio? Revelations Trio? Union Trio? Dandelion Trio? I can go on and on...

Season 2, seems to take place in present day RoS. So, basically CoM 2.0, or Revelations

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Hastily made comparison pic
CbyLI96.png

Man, like others have already said that sure is step to the right direction. Terra and Aqua look pretty good now. Now all I would like them to have is some more details and etc... and we are good to go. I guess they keep polishing and adjusting things to the very end, and I am curious to see the final product. Man, I really really wanna play 0.2. Not gonna watch the gameplay bit since I don´t want to spoil too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back