• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 listed as part of SAG-AFTRA strike

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I believe the non Disney stuff is recorded at Skylark studios.

Everything for Kingdom Hearts is recorded at Skylark Studio. Everything is owned by Disney except TWEWY and FF so you can't call the original characters "non-Disney".

Disney does have their own sound stage and studio at WDAS but Skylark Studio is easier for ADR and the logistics of having a conference call for the Japanese voice director.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
I assure you that the VAs, who have already recorded, signed their contracts a long time ago.

Kounelli

Awards
I kinda like that this is picking up. The voice acting industry is so vague I rarely hear about issues such as this. People who don't really follow the career don't see these kind of things that often.

Is there an update site that collects comments from voice actors and their thoughts as this is going on?

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Looks like the release date for 2.8 is exactly the same. I wonder how the progress is going with the strike?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back