• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Jump Festa 2016 Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Kh news = time for everyone to be passive aggressive

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
tumblr_n3664guqiC1tw1vhco1_500.gif
Can you, uh, rephrase that. I see words but no correlation to each other

I really appreciate these posts so much <3

Lonbilly

Awards
Pretty sure everyone will get it in 2016. It's just a matter of if they do an international release or space it out like most of the releases.

Which, honestly, I may end up spoiling myself. Like I did with Days. And BbS. And coded. And 15% of DDD but then stopped myself because I wanted to try and have patience.

Wonderful

Awards
no the engish descption also has 2016 as well
eh. they still went out of their way to change the trailer itself which just says "now in development" again.
i mean i hope the description is the accurate one. but i don't get why they'd change the card in the trailer then.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The VO guesses online are literally all over the place right now, so I don't even know what to think anymore 8D

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
The VO guesses online are literally all over the place right now, so I don't even know what to think anymore 8D
go with your gut if you think those are correct va then go with it who care what anybodly else think if you wrong then your wrong it a matter of what you think

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
It feels like between this footage of KHIII and the last they used someone who is fluent in how the game works and someone who just spams dodge roll 90% of the time while almost never using abilities. I hate that guy.

Lonbilly

Awards

Don't worry. All the voices were James Earl Jones. All of them

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Two things.

First off, I am blown away by this trailer. I am so happy Square essentially gave us a double-trailer. A 5 minute trailer of two games? Thank you kindly! And I could not believe how good the graphics are looking on the new engine now. Every other point until now, my initial reaction was "Uh... the graphics looks really weird." And finally, this was the first time I saw the game running and thought "Oh wow, this looks absolutely incredible." Seriously KH3 is looking GORGEOUS. I am stunned. And we got Yen Sid looking amazing, Daybreak Town in HD, shotlocks confirmed, the Marluxia-ish enemy thing, all the environments look amazing, etc etc. It's all so great. I was just staring in awe the entire time I first watched it. So good.

Secondly, fuck this fanbase, omg. I cannot believe the amount of complaining and whining I'm seeing on the social media sites. Everyone's disappointed and all "This was all they gave us? There was nothing new." What fucking trailer are they watching? Because nearly all of the KH3 footage was never seen before. Same locations? Yes, but that footage was new and it was fantastic. Ungrateful little shits complaining for a month about this, and then they finally get what they want and all they do is cry. The casual KH fans are so annoying it drives me up the wall. "KH1 and KH2 are the only relevant games, where's the release date, show us the trailers and then oh those trailers sucked, shut up and give us kh3 no one cares about 2.8." God, I just.... aghhh.

Vulpeus1041

I know right, nothing is good enough for these people, that's what your saying right

Two things.

First off, I am blown away by this trailer. I am so happy Square essentially gave us a double-trailer. A 5 minute trailer of two games? Thank you kindly! And I could not believe how good the graphics are looking on the new engine now. Every other point until now, my initial reaction was "Uh... the graphics looks really weird." And finally, this was the first time I saw the game running and thought "Oh wow, this looks absolutely incredible." Seriously KH3 is looking GORGEOUS. I am stunned. And we got Yen Sid looking amazing, Daybreak Town in HD, shotlocks confirmed, the Marluxia-ish enemy thing, all the environments look amazing, etc etc. It's all so great. I was just staring in awe the entire time I first watched it. So good.

Secondly, diddly this fanbase, omg. I cannot believe the amount of complaining and whining I'm seeing on the social media sites. Everyone's disappointed and all "This was all they gave us? There was nothing new." What diddlying trailer are they watching? Because nearly all of the KH3 footage was never seen before. Same locations? Yes, but that footage was new and it was fantastic. Ungrateful little shits complaining for a month about this, and then they finally get what they want and all they do is cry. The casual KH fans are so annoying it drives me up the wall. "KH1 and KH2 are the only relevant games, where's the release date, show us the trailers and then oh those trailers sucked, shut up and give us kh3 no one cares about 2.8." God, I just.... aghhh.

Everybody looks like they are made of plastic, unreal 4 should have made them look "real", master yen sid looked weird, don't get me started on useless mickey and aqua.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Everybody looks like they are made of plastic, unreal 4 should have made them look "real", master yen sid looked weird, don't get me started on useless mickey and aqua.

Unreal Engine doesn't have to make anything look real. Street Fighter V is on UE4 and I don't see anything there that looks even close to real.

Yen Sid looks fine. The problem is that there is some part of the texturing missing on the characters that makes them look shiny and also doesn't have shadows from the lighting yet.

Do not double post. The edit button is there for your perusal for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back