• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Jump Festa 2016 Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hirokey123

Awards
So I wonder what is the story with Sora using two different magic spells? One was a fireball another a fire pillar that covered him whlie the shortcut only said fire on it.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH-x4-LZYCg
check this video to compare them
at the beginning of the video the guy on right is Yuichiro Umehara and the one on the left is Mamoru Miyano
i get what you saying here the thing the they could of tol her to change her ovice up a bit to sound ddofernt we dont how the fortellers peronalties are until we watch the movie i mean each forteller peronality could be difernt from the characthers we know

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
yeah in the kingdom hears x game is was reaveld that vulpres true name is madam ava or just ava

Her name is Ava. Madam/Master is just the title used by other characters when referring to her.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So I wonder what is the story with Sora using two different magic spells? One was a fireball another a fire pillar that covered him whlie the shortcut only said fire on it.

Magic is now contextual, so it changes depending on the enemies and environment. We don't really know how the variations can be activated...but its similar to how blizzard could be used to make a railing for Sora to slide on and use to propel himself onto a wall.

Vulpeus1041

This bbs2, blabbing Bullshit story, will explain why mickey just left her there, femanons will say she didn't want to get saved by a man

Wonderful

Awards
This bbs2, blabbing Bullshit story, will explain why mickey just left her there, femanons will say she didn't want to get saved by a man
tumblr_nzlas17AKK1ugvzu5o1_500.png

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Can you, uh, rephrase that. I see words but no correlation to each other

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Shotlocks? In my KH3? It's more likely than you think.

No but on a serious note, I'm 100% starting to believe 2.8 Aqua has no face and the entire demo will only be her from behind and all cutscenes will be "stylized" to where we never see her face and it will be a running gag throughout the rest of the series. Rip HD Aqua face hopes and dreams.

When I heard the chi parts, omg. I knew the theory was right because the voices sounded very, very similar. Although I wish we could have seen the character designs as well.

DDD looks fabulous, as always. KH3 looks cool too. I'd like to see some more of it in action with the actual menu, however. Also, I love how one of the YouTube comments said this game has been in development for 13 years. And they were being serious. I just. Omfg. I cannot even

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back