• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Jump Festa 2016 Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

his grace

It's not your opinion that makes you seem like a troll...
what is then ? I haven't been Back here for a while ( Everyone In gametsu Tells me everyone in Khinsider is Mindless Drone and I should not bother Making an account But I want to Give this place one more chance was I wrong ? )

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
You Don't Like Shot Lock ?
You are a Troll

Get over Yourself Dude Not everyone is going to be Happy Like you. ( Very one side way of thinking its Very disgusting )

Sorry if i (Offended You at all Very Poor of Me)

kinxsonic

They're an exact match to the Rebirth theory :)

Unicornis / Riku: Mamoru Miyano
Anguis / Aqua: Megumi Toyoguchi
Ursus / Terra: Ryotaro Okiayu
Vulpes / Kairi: Risa Uchida
Leopardus / Ventus: Koki Uchiyama
Umm... no they're not
Unicornis: Yuichiro Umehara
Anguis: Kana Hanazawa
Still couldn't figure out the rest...
so doesn't this mean that the theory is wrong?

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Umm... no they're not
um what are you talking about riku and aqaua are not voixced by those va?

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Everyone's entitled to their opinion... but you're not making much of a case for why you think the way you do. It's all fine and well to state an opinion, but why not back it up? What made you hate shotlock so much in BbS and why do you think you'll hate it in KH3? Furthermore, most of these abilities don't seem like they'll be necessary to use, so you can just ignore it if you'd like.

Okay, so, I loved shotlock in BbS... but I also didn't like it. Using a well-timed shotlock often made complicated battles ridiculously easy and I hope that's not the case in KH3, like what happened with the reaction commands in KH2. KH1 still has the distinction of being the hardest game, at least in my opinion, and I want KH3 to try and break that.

While I'm okay with the idea of shotlocks in KH3, I'm disappointed about the attraction flow. It just all looks too gimmicky and like a different version of the reaction commands from KH2 and I'm wondering what real-world application it will have in the game. It could easily become overpowered and make things too easy, again, like the shotlocks.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
um what are you talking about riku and aqaua are not voixced by those va?

Because all we have to go on for the voice actors are, well, the voices in the trailers, there isn't a definite agreement on who the exact cast is among the community. This will be debated until the cast is confirmed via a credible source.

I've also been arguing with someone who claims that Anguis is Kana Hanazawa as well, and Ursus is Subaru Kimura, for literally no other reason besides "he says so".

kinxsonic, would you mind explaining your choices though? Just so we can understand from your perspective :)

Wonderful

Awards
i'm still hoping that they will ditch the cg character battle icons and return to the illustrated versions again. they just have a certain charm.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Umm... no they're not

Unicornis sounds exactly like Mamoru Miyano. His accent when he says "Lost Page" is pretty much all the hint anybody needs. He has a very distinctive voice.

Koki's voice is also very distinctive and Leopardus sounds exactly like him.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
CWkAPCyUkAAALCn.png

Why do you look so weird treasure? I'm chalking this up to the angle...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yes that's what I'm saying, the VA for the for foretellers are different.

Will you please explain why you went with Umehara and Hanazawa so we can try to understand from your perspective?

kinxsonic

Unicornis sounds exactly like Mamoru Miyano. His accent when he says "Lost Page" is pretty much all the hint anybody needs. He has a very distinctive voice.

Koki's voice is also very distinctive and Leopardus sounds exactly like him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH-x4-LZYCg
check this video to compare Rikus & Unicornis voice
at the beginning of the video the guy on right is Yuichiro Umehara(Unicornis) and the one on the left is Mamoru Miyano(Riku)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back